Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Summer Event 2019

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    hardly surprising that players only play the events now a days and the game dies between them other than the hardcore regulars.
    Which is kind of my point, because outside of limited windows when the exp gains are double or triple, the gains remain relatively low. Keep in mind that as you yourself pointed out it took you 2 years, which means if you werent lucky neough to be able to play much during those limited windows, it would take you at least twice as much.

I dont know if some of you people still dont realize it, but spending 4-5 years on XP grind alone in a game was and still is ridiculous, its longer than a lifetime of an adverage game. It gets even more ridiculous if you consider the fact that most of the XP curve is not even suplemented by any content you unlock, because that dries out after level 63 and completely stops at 70 (which is about 7% and 30% of the XP needed for max level respectively), so you spend literall years doing trivial content just so your XP bar moves a little bit every couple of months.

isn't TSO supposed to be a slow game
    it might, but its not necesarily a good thing when you balance the game in a way that makes a casual player spend a decade on XP grind to reach max level.

World
    Newfoundland
    Conspiracy theory: Frendship premium buff was supposed to be 30 days. Somebody made a typo so it came out 30 hours. People started screaming so BB went like alright alright well make it a lot longer for you.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    also you say the co-op balls for loot are boosted do you have numbers i ask as i played the test server and co ops and apart from you now doubling the loot they havent changed unless the boos was in place if it was still better to lay a single player map for same balls ie siege vs outlaws
    Yes, the "boost" is already in place on the Test Server.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    i Have a question for someone at BB. If we have some Friend Buffs bought now when the update is released will they also last the 15 days, or will they remain 30? Please someone answer that.
    Buffs that have already been bought will be affected by the change (as long as they're not already active during the implementation of the change).
    If you activate them after the update, they will work longer.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    Yes, the "boost" is already in place on the Test Server.

Buffs that have already been bought will be affected by the change (as long as they're not already active during the implementation of the change).
    If you activate them after the update, they will work longer.
    Is the friend buff affected by the 50% plus the 10% bonus on duration when cast by a friend on prem I only ask as it was on the test server but heard it isnt on live servers so wondering which way its meant to be...

also the boost to buffs doesnt affect the epic yards but the increase to the weapon part of the forge does i noticed a reduction in build time...

Reply to Thread