Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Summer Event 2019

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: Summer Event 2019

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Sneak Peek: Summer Event 2019 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Torkav

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    nice change on the friendship buff 15 days is awesome could you clear up this though"" • All single production buff effects are doubled!! " does this mean only buffs that are +100% will be affected so things like steaks etc anything above that like employee buffs or rainbows snacks etc will be uninfected nevermind on this i see it does ...i gather love crazed buff wont stack with this will you still be able to cast it though while the friend buff is active i cant test it as you dont have that buff on test server? because as epic yards are not affected will lose out on a bonus on them

also you say the co-op balls for loot are boosted do you have numbers i ask as i played the test server and co ops and apart from you now doubling the loot they havent changed unless the boos was in place if it was still better to lay a single player map for same balls ie siege vs outlaws
    Last edited by hades8840; 07.06.19 at 16:53.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is this meant to stack with the scout hut because i dont think it is

World
    Newfoundland
    Almost everything about this is awesome but its all overshadowed by the fact that even with every single boost activated you still get less footballs in adventure/explorer loot than you got eggs at easter and the shop has roughly the same amount of items. Quick add of limited items: 94226 footballs + unlimited storage tower 2299 each.

Thing that isnt awesome:
    • The doubling of buff effects does not stack with other buffs of this kind and does not apply to Epic Workyards
    I get the not stacking with other buffs but whats with the hate on Epic Workyards? I thought you guys wanted us to use the excelsior and get the yards?

Anyway well played BB x3 xp will get me to log on instead of boycotting the event.

Oh and if i buy the Friendship Premium Buff now will it have the new length if used after the update?
    Last edited by topgearfan; 07.06.19 at 19:48.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Island is full, no space for more buildings. Can we get some improvement on mundane mouseclicks like "buff all buildings of type x" or send out all explorers to do x instead of the endless clicking?
    Oh and can the chatwindow fontsize be adjustable, it is unreadable on a 4k screen.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    Oh and can the chatwindow fontsize be adjustable, it is unreadable on a 4k screen.
    The browser zoom works quite well for making the interface/fonts bigger when running at higher resolution. In chrome it's ctrl+mousewheel up or down.

World
    Northisle
    i Have a question for someone at BB. If we have some Friend Buffs bought now when the update is released will they also last the 15 days, or will they remain 30? Please someone answer that.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    hades

If the prem buff works like it does at the moment then ANY buff is doubled-Rainbows is 8x- had two running already and they both ran like that so it doubles any buff-if you use steak 200%-employee -400% and so on

BB

question I have though regarding the FPB- so its 15 days (360hrs) so if applied by prem it is 16 and a half days like it does at the moment?

....and 300% XP plus the 50% for this buff and 50% SP running thats 2.5mill XP(2500 SC) per 2nd thief-3.6mill (3600 SC)for ToW etc etc,begs the question why are BB throwing so much XP at us? do you want us all at 75 before flash stops updating/closing or whatever its doing?..
    Last edited by cheethamhill; 08.06.19 at 04:29.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    ....and 300% XP plus the 50% for this buff and 50% SP running thats 2.5mill XP(2500 SC) per 2nd thief-3.6mill (3600 SC)for ToW etc etc,begs the question why are BB throwing so much XP at us? do you want us all at 75 before flash stops updating/closing or whatever its doing?..
    Funny, I was just wondering the same thing in chat today, though I doubt we'll get an official answer on that one.

World
    Newfoundland
    If there is a maintenance/update/hotfix will the Friendship Premium Buff be extended (like Premium is)?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread