Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Giant Battle gives Blueprint that is already maxed out and cant be used

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland

Giant Battle gives Blueprint that is already maxed out and cant be used

Title says it all,

Of the 10 different Epic Forge blueprint types I am at maximum level on 6 of them but still have 4 that are at Level 3 or Level 4. Today I completed another Giant Battle and one of the blueprints is for bronze weapons that are already at Level 6 and cant be used.

This never happened on the Snow White campaign so I assume BB have code that can only award a non maxed blueprint but this seems to have failed this time.

Makes me wonder whats the point in doing any more Mountain Clan Campaign as with 60% on maximum already, the odds are increasing that I will get more impossible to use blueprints and the chance of me completing all of them becomes slim to near zero as I could have 9 slots on 100% and based upon random generation of the 10th, I could have to do another 50 full MCC quest lines before being successful on the last one.....

Sent a message to support as well so hopefully will have an explanation next week.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's been broken for over 6 months and is a known issue. Last status update about it was here https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...pdate-27-05-19

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I knew there was a problem for some with fog but not blueprints and more specifically the details associated to the link are still vague and in fact are not a priority for BB. It is worth players knowing this and also if its not a priority for them to work on then I would like to know if they will replace my defunct blueprint with one I can use. Hence the ticket to support.

It would also be good to understand if other players have reported this same defect and if so how have they been treated by supported,

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have had the issue a couple times and they do not give a replacement venture or do anything else but just say they are working on it and tell you to wait for a fix. Last time I sent a ticket about this was in December and figured it was useless to sent any further tickets since the replies were always the same. Only got the replacement blueprints few weeks ago but it's still broken based on what other players have said in game.

World
    Newfoundland
    Caused by some list or other the game keeps being wrong.

I had 3 duplicate blueprints, sent support ticket, fixed in a recent maint.
    Now i have 3 more duplicates. sent in support ticket, its being worked on.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    blueprint problem acknowledged here : forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/37031-Community-Update-15th-of-May-2019

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    The issue is still not fixed, and in a recent support email they indicated that neither do they have a fix to the problem, nor are support allowed to send replacement blueprints. The main point of MCC has become unplayable, in other words, and the dev team seems to be resistant to allowing any temporary resolution of the bug when it surfaces.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Giant battle- last zone

I used to be able to put generals in the last zone in Giant Battleie alongside the nasty leaders risi etc...., last 2 I have done I can't...am I alone? has something changed or is it a bug?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I'm awaiting a useful response to getting my final blueprint, applying it, and it not taking effect.

I'm left with the option of trying to do MCC again to see if it drops another. As all i'm getting from support is the usual waste of time, but well meaning and polite, response about clearing caches.

Ho hum.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem here. missing 3 blue prints because of bug. now have 2 double items in starmenu.
    We are busy to fix the problem. Ask to run the fix to exchange the double items but no response to that item.

Only need 3 items to make epic forge complete with all blue prints. Decided to play 2 more because i had them in star.

Reply to Thread