Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shop is not working

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Shop is not working

Dear UbiSoft/Blue Byte

For a very long time I have been unable to use the shop.
    Same error happens every time I try to enter the shop.

I have contacted the support several times - We are working on it, is the answer every time.
    And time parse with no access to the shop.
    I can't progress in the game, the way I want to (I could save up Gems, instead of buying, but that is not the way I want to play the game)
    So no gems equals no refill of high level mines, no +10 building expansions, no special generals and so on ...

So time has come to decide, cut my loss and quit playing or wait until the shop is open up for business
    I will keep my decision to myself, because I do not believe in that kind of pressure, and it's not a constructive way to handle this.
    But nevertheless that's the 2 options I have.

FORGOT TO MENTION: I tried Crome/IE/EDGE/Firefox same error - I tried to access the shop in every possible way, and random hours of the day

Kind regards
    SleepyRaven
    Last edited by SleepyRaven; 11.06.19 at 16:51. Reason: Forgot to mention

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's been broken for over a year with little or no interest from BB to fix it

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...th-buying-Gems

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The USA shop seems to be working 100%
    Would It be OK for me to start a Settler on the USA server, while the issues with the, mostly EU shops are resolved ???
    Starting a new Settler on the USA server can't provide or help my EU Settler as I understand it.
    But I need a Administrator to OK this !!!
    Bottom line I get to play, while the EU shop issue are being fixed, and I spend money witch is a good thing for Blue Byte/UBISOFT

Admin please help/answer my request

Regards
    SleepyRaven

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyRaven View Post
    The USA shop seems to be working 100%
    Would It be OK for me to start a Settler on the USA server, while the issues with the, mostly EU shops are resolved ???
    Starting a new Settler on the USA server can't provide or help my EU Settler as I understand it.
    But I need a Administrator to OK this !!!
    Bottom line I get to play, while the EU shop issue are being fixed, and I spend money witch is a good thing for Blue Byte/UBISOFT

Admin please help/answer my request
    topgearfan is right, you are allowed to have 1 account per server (It means that you can even have 3 accounts on UK servers - one on Newfoundland, one on Northisle and one on Sandycove)
    What you are not allowed to do is to have several accounts on one server e.g. 2 accounts on Newfoundland)

edit:
    Also, to avoid technical issues, it's best to create separate email addresses for the new accounts.
    Last edited by BB_Torkav; 12.06.19 at 08:27.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the help

Any info about the shop issue, as it is the absolute problem ???

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    try using a different currency - may even be money saving - depending on exchange rate.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    It usually works for me if I keep refreshing each time the error comes up, I get a working page within about 5 minutes. It never seems to work during gem sales though.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    All non-european shops to buy gems show offers and all european including the international don't.
    While it's night time over there and day/evening in europe. It's 21:19 CEST atm.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The issue is still relevant and ongoing. My game experience is suffering, my high level mines are on pause, I cant buy without Gems ....
    I sincerely hope someone is working hard to fix this, and I miss some kind of reaction from BlueByte/UBISoft techstaff
    Is my money not good enough, is the shop issue not on the to-do list, I don't understand the passivity ???

Kind Regards
    - Sleeper

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyRaven View Post
    The issue is still relevant and ongoing. My game experience is suffering, my high level mines are on pause, I cant buy without Gems ....
    I sincerely hope someone is working hard to fix this, and I miss some kind of reaction from BlueByte/UBISoft techstaff
    Is my money not good enough, is the shop issue not on the to-do list, I don't understand the passivity ???

Kind Regards
    - Sleeper
    We're looking for ways to improve this situation. In the meantime, please try switching to other countries/currencies. The shop often becomes available after 10-20 switches.

Reply to Thread