Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2019

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Fix lag, bugs. Couldn't complete click on event items because it was set too high for people who can't login to catch every spawn. Oh and fix collectibles too, they don't always show up at same time.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Aside from the xp buff (which was nice) the event kinda sucked. the significantly reduced event resource gains from explorers and adventures, coupled with the extremely expensive items was (to me) BB saying "buy the gem packs" and in that respect they were likely successful, the 2500fbs for gems would take someone ~45 AB:YWC advs alone.

It left be totally discouraged and disinterested to even put in much effort since you couldn't get all the "good" items with a regular dose of adventuring, but instead required more time of 24/7 gameplay than the event lasted.

I really hope for future events they revert this monumental shift in rewards from explorers/adventures/other sources compared to the prices because this was beyond disproportional even with the x2 buff between tsotesting and live it was still HALF of what previous events gave!

All in all, if this is the route BB wants to force players to buy stuff with gems on event because mere player effort doesn't amount to anything anymore I don't see a bright future for events..

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    No chance of clicking on 1000 football related collectibles, I work full time and have a family. Should be realistic with what can be achieved with one log in a day.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Events rewards/event item ratio has gone downhill for a while. But this was first event i completley gave up on event items(balls) after 3 days of keeping track how much i got them.

XP was only thing that saved it for me a bit. This event pretty much was XP event for me and in the end i just spent balls i had earned and that was it.

Archeological Geologist was nice kick in the nutz on top of this not so nice event after finding out the bonuses after the purchase.

Not looking foward for next event at all anymore.....

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have 4 fast explorers from the last events and 3 fast gens and to be honest, i had no chance of getting at least the two new explorers without buying gems. I've done more adventures than the previous events and after the first days i realised that i could probably get one of the new explorers if i hold up my pace. That was really disappointing. I hope, that the next events are more designed for the mid level players who don't have the possibility to run an hillarious amount of adventures during the day and don't have 40+ explorers.

I like the idea behind the big residences for 10k balls, keeps the high lvl players busy. The calender also worked nicely and had a lot of nice rewards, thx for that and the occasional mails with additional stuff.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    For me personally, this footy event was one of the best events i ever took part in. YES , the prices of the event items where expensive, but the double loot and tripple xp made up for it. It gave motivation beyond any event i've ever played. I have to admit that i'm a long time player , and i can benefit from much more explorers and resources than some ppl do, so i understand some ppl's frustration. But if you grinded adventures hard , you could sell the surplus loot for extra footballs. The matter of the fact stays the same ; if you put in the time , you'll get the reward. No complaints from me this year !

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I really enjoyed this event. It was also a great premiere for the Premium Friend Buff. The 3x XP from adventures during the event really made it worthwhile playing 'big' adventures on Friend Buff. I hope this will be a standard feature of the summer and hopefully other events too. Lately it has become really expensive to buy all the Event merchandise and I'm sure I'm not the only TSO player obsessed with having at least one of absolutely everything...

Thank you for a great event.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I thought this was a great event. I really enjoyed the XP boost. I thought the rewards and merch costs were fair. I've played for 2 years now and thought this was one of , if not THE best event in my playing time so far. I hope BB continues the XP boost in future events!!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    the extra xp combined with prem/friend buff was great. I cought myself spending quite a lot of gems for the boost, which felt like a good investment. the well timed 125% on your purchase was welcomed.

I think everything was quite balanced, explorers could benefit from some more balls.

Also, i was on holiday for a week, so couldn't complete the 1k collies achievement. Maybe make something for gems that forces a respawn?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I enjoyed the event on the whole xp was great this was first time in 7 years i went for xp over resources i traded for the balls as was no way could farm that amount and i bought everything i could from the merchant..

my only issue was the bugs in the PFB and BB lack of effort or info on fixing it and seeing it costs gems for most to buy then i would like it fixed

Reply to Thread