Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 150

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2019

  1. #11
    Ruler of the Land topgearfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,216
    World
    Newfoundland
    Probably not before but there has always been a gem sale during an event in recent years.
    Fighting windmills since Aug 2012.

  2. #12
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    World
    Newfoundland
    there has been 3 since may they average every 2 weeks give or take a day

  3. #13
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    64
    World
    Sandycove
    hi is this correct settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/events/championship-event-2019/ section "Footballs From Adventures:" the 35% football drop for "Raid Of The Nords" and the next seven adventures only show a football with no number ??, does this mean that the adventure only drops the 65% figure I.E. 12 for the " Raid Of The Nords "
    and the wording "The bonus doubles resources and experience points (footballs are shown with the bonus)." ... where does " the experience points " show ?,
    no column etc . there is the x2 column.

  4. #14
    Wordsmith
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    733
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by royavatar View Post
    hi is this correct settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/events/championship-event-2019/ section "Footballs From Adventures:" the 35% football drop for "Raid Of The Nords" and the next seven adventures only show a football with no number ??, does this mean that the adventure only drops the 65% figure I.E. 12 for the " Raid Of The Nords "
    and the wording "The bonus doubles resources and experience points (footballs are shown with the bonus)." ... where does " the experience points " show ?,
    no column etc . there is the x2 column.
    Wiki is a player hosted site and not official. At the moment it has a lot of incorrect and missing info.

  5. #15
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1
    World
    Sandycove
    Be aware:

    "The doubling of buff effects does not stack with other buffs of this kind and does not apply to epic workyards"

    does this mean the premium friend buff doesn't stack with standard premium buff???

  6. #16
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulanshang75 View Post
    Be aware:

    "The doubling of buff effects does not stack with other buffs of this kind and does not apply to epic workyards"

    does this mean the premium friend buff doesn't stack with standard premium buff???
    yes it does work with prem what there on about is the doubling of buffs wont stack on top of the crazed love buff from valentines event

  7. #17
    Glorious Graduate amazola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    118
    World
    Newfoundland
    If the Friendship buff is applied by a friend with premium will the duration be longer than if applied by a non-premium friend?
    ‘Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.’ – Marilyn Monroe

  8. #18
    Committed Clicker
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norfolk, England
    Posts
    410
    World
    Northisle
    The ppl at the finance department have no doubt noticed increased revenue in time of events so they have been frequent this year, would of rather had the gap year in this upcoming event like the past but so be it.

    Just try not to penalise veterans and loyal players as with decreased scout drops every event & unrealistic event resource drop from adv its getting to be a huge chore, ill need to start booking time off work just for events, lol.

  9. #19
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18
    World
    Newfoundland
    Anyone clarify if its 3 x xp on all adv or just on event adv?

  10. #20
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,046
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknat View Post
    Anyone clarify if its 3 x xp on all adv or just on event adv?
    In this year's event all adventures give 3x XP and double loot (excluding buildings/buffs)!from the dev diary in blue writing if you read it lots of useful info

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.