Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2019

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Explorers sent before event start came back with no event resources. Also first spawn after game started didn't have event resources. Last time I was online through event start so tried now to log in after the event started, and it still didn't work. Previously these things worked fine. What's wrong with the game now?
    It's how the game works now. There's no guarantee that the Explorers will bring event resources if they are sent before the start of the event. First spawn of the collectables doesn't contain event items (just like during the last Easter Event).

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Intruiging, no surprise that the exp's came back with no event resources, it's always been hit or miss. it's probably a good idea that it's now a 100% miss. All worked fine on short search resend's. Maybe I am just lucky as my first collie spawn after event start (about 4 1/2 hours into the event) did drop event collies. (I relogged about 10 minutes after event start as a bit of a safety measure).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    All of my explorers came back with event resources i learned my lesson last time so for future reference do this..... send them all out make sure they dont come back straight after start of event as you need time to log into the game the morning of the event and make sure event is running i do the first quest usually open event log etc then log out of the game for 20 minutes or so then come back the game should then reset the loot table of the explorers provided they havent already come back to include event items

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can't load the game, no matter I try Firefox or Chrome.
    Progressbar stops at the usual 40% spot.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    THere is something wrong with the barracks and buffs with the premium friend buff i read on the usa version and thought i would check my island as it seemed to be taking forever to replace troops when with all the buffs it shouldn't be ..I have a set of 25 mounted swordsmen building with barrack speed of 150% plus egg roll buff +100% recruitment buff +200% ice swimming +500% and premium friend buff it should be taking 6 minutes 35 seconds to complete its not..it will show its complete on time but if i leave my island as it completes and come straight back and check it shows its still only building number 21/25

just checked again a new batch had started building so 1/25 and it showed i had 775 mounted swordsmen built so visited someone and then came back and checked again and it showed was building 12/25 and only had 750 mounted swordsmen built ..whats the point of the premium friend buff if the benefits are only visual
    Last edited by hades8840; 26.06.19 at 13:04.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    for the first view - it looks amazing event - lots of items in merchant... on second view? - TOO LOW footballs from explorers... not too much footballs from adventures = BUY BUY gems players!!! :-)

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego004 View Post
    for the first view - it looks amazing event - lots of items in merchant... on second view? - TOO LOW footballs from explorers... not too much footballs from adventures = BUY BUY gems players!!! :-)
    Plus add loading problems to the list.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego004 View Post
    Nah if you plan well you can get what you want without spendng gems i bought most items trading

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Nah if you plan well you can get what you want without spendng gems i bought most items trading
    That provided you have your barns stuffed with resources to trade.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    That provided you have your barns stuffed with resources to trade.
    which we won't be able to do if the idea of not being able to star resources or hold them in mail comes into force.....

Reply to Thread