Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2019

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    That provided you have your barns stuffed with resources to trade.
    That provided people dont have barns stuffed with regular resources and you will be able to find at least a single person to sell yours to

World
    Newfoundland
    Can someone explain why complete time of troops in barracks gets longer as time progresses? Didnt use to be the case.

Elite barracks. Frend prem+recruitment guide+ice swimming active during that time. At the start of ice swimming it showed that troops were going to finish 1 hour before the end of ice swimming. It got longer and longer until at the end of ice swimming it still had an hour long queue of troops left.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Can someone explain why complete time of troops in barracks gets longer as time progresses? Didnt use to be the case.

Elite barracks. Frend prem+recruitment guide+ice swimming active during that time. At the start of ice swimming it showed that troops were going to finish 1 hour before the end of ice swimming. It got longer and longer until at the end of ice swimming it still had an hour long queue of troops left.
    Its the PFB its not working right with other buffs at first it looked like it was just a conflict with the love crazed buff as they do the same ....but its not working right with the Prov houses or the barracks you can build something ie 25 MS and the build queue will show 24/25 built you leave your island and come back and check and the queue will show 11/25 built the only time i have seen the build queue correct was when i did have any buffs running except the FPB ..i tested it with the egg roll buff and it went out i tried the recruit buff and it went out and i tried with the ice buff and it went out.....on the german servers they have acknowledged there is a problem the rest of the servers dont think enough have complained

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    That provided people dont have barns stuffed with regular resources and you will be able to find at least a single person to sell yours to
    And all of that provided other players buy gems to buy balls to sell to us. So back to square one of the original post.

World
    Newfoundland
    so now regular barracks. had quest to build 200 recruits. trained 200 recruits. quest shows 125 recruits built. i dont have buff active on regular barracks!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    ohhh...what a ... explorers returns WITHOUT footballs!!! in one moment 3 lucky = 0 balls... :-(

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Its the PFB its not working right with other buffs at first it looked like it was just a conflict with the love crazed buff as they do the same ....but its not working right with the Prov houses or the barracks you can build something ie 25 MS and the build queue will show 24/25 built you leave your island and come back and check and the queue will show 11/25 built the only time i have seen the build queue correct was when i did have any buffs running except the FPB ..i tested it with the egg roll buff and it went out i tried the recruit buff and it went out and i tried with the ice buff and it went out.....on the german servers they have acknowledged there is a problem the rest of the servers dont think enough have complained
    so what is the outcome of this? the buffs dont work at all if frend prem is active? am i simply wasting them as long as frend prem is active?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    I have that same problem with elite barracks, i should making more troops than i use, but now falling behind, and game keeps freezing with random PH message about completed buff.

World
    Newfoundland
    Anyone else get the feeling that BB has pulled a fast one on us regarding "double ball drops from adventures"? I mean sure the amounts are double but what about the ratio of small versus big ball drop?
    My stats so far: 53 adventures started, 51 small drops, 2 big drops! Thats a ratio of 96% small drops 4% big drops!
    Im not expecting to see wiki numbers (65% small drops 35% big drops), these were too optimistic even for last year but 4% of big drops is totally ridiculous!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that BB has pulled a fast one on us regarding "double ball drops from adventures"? I mean sure the amounts are double but what about the ratio of small versus big ball drop?
    My stats so far: 53 adventures started, 51 small drops, 2 big drops! Thats a ratio of 96% small drops 4% big drops!
    Im not expecting to see wiki numbers (65% small drops 35% big drops), these were too optimistic even for last year but 4% of big drops is totally ridiculous!
    yeah had noticed most my drops from siege and ywc have been the small amounts also the bugged PFB hasnt helped guess we have to just put up with it

Reply to Thread