Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2019

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    the original version on test server did use tokens to upgrade but people complained as many do not like doing the weeklies, so it was changed to footballs, so you can thanks the players for that, not BB.
    second, the xmas market works the same way, you can only upgrade with event resources so must be done in the event or wait till next event. there is precedent
    it was changed "by BB" (not by the players).

so, if BB is listening (and not only fanboys and forum mods who add noise): they should collect additional feedback & re-evaluate

the xmas market is the exception to the rule (the only other building that uses this model)

anyway: if you like this [removed] model: give your (positive) feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    It says it will require soccer balls to upgrade. It does require soccer balls to upgrade. How exactly is the description misleading?
    It requires stuff & soccer balls

misleading: collect soccer balls to upgrade... find out later that you need additional resources on top of what is described

@mods:
    If you want feedback, learn to listen to it and not try to dismiss it with superficial comments like "you need to plan" and other similar [removed]
    If you don't want feedback, delete the thread and don't ask again

Please watch the language on the forums - MOD_Daz
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 18.07.19 at 05:22.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahari View Post
    You have to get off your high horse and demanding smurfs jump coz you tell them to.
    all you do is moan moan moan about nothing thats really important there is loads of us that enjoy the game yea it has bugs. So what

maybe you should listen to this advice
    I'd like to see the end of the game... We are so near of it, I can't quit now !!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    I'd like to see the end of the game... We are so near of it, I can't quit now !!
    Who said the games gonna end soon?????
    Wheres your proof???? everyone just assuming it will coz 2020 flash thingy does not count as proof.

and if you hate the game that much your playing for the wrong reasons

World
    Sandycove
    I think the event was a great one, I had fun with it

The info for the upgrades was given in the initial dev diary, so if you hadnt planned for the 1k balls and other stuff required, I feel this is not down to BB, but laziness by not reading the dev diary in full here, (open the spoilers for relevant info):

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...624#post353624

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahari View Post
    Who said the games gonna end soon?????
    Wheres your proof???? everyone just assuming it will coz 2020 flash thingy does not count as proof.

and if you hate the game that much your playing for the wrong reasons
    We know that BB have secret big plan... If you have any informations on it, feel free to share !

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Didn't understand the football event, not that I like the sport anyway. Too repetitive & same as last year.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Too little amount of footballs gathered during this event ... a bit disapointed that the only way to get enough footballs is to spend money or huge amount of coins.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Agree with comments by other players - compared to previous football events the items costs were higher and the football loot/rewards seemed lower. Even as a higher level player with a few years worth of explorer collection I could only pick up a small number of merchant items.
    For me that was ok, but I know lower level player who struggled to get more than one "good" item, where they had less than 10 explorers and could not bulk adventure, even with the guild helping to donate footballs to them.

Fixture list items were good and the tournament rewards nice - like the 1x1 buildings !
    Overall it was a good event - even if a bit manic to get the 1000 island collectables.
    Roll on haloween and pumpkin collection time :-)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I thought this event had something for everyone. High value items for advanced players, and smaller items for newer players. It ran smoothly for me, although i know some people had issues. The lenght was about right towards too long (maybe because I am a longer term player?). The guild i am in had fun helping each other. I enjoyed it immensley over all. Thank you for such a fun and challenging event.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The event was great also the extra XP for the AB Young Woodcutter adv. With the premium friend buff I could level up from 71 to 72 in 16 days (110M XP).
    These extra loots during events are very welcome in the future.
    The darkside is that the price of the residences are extra high. Not worth it.

Reply to Thread