Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2019

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    the event was great for leveling up as the xp drop was amazing... but as a event of collecting footballs it was bad in my opinion

even with premium and premium firend buff and running nonstop adventures in my 2-4h window every day, + almost 40 explorers constantly being out I didnt managed to get much footies in this event. I bought for the first time the gem footies (6 times) to have the chances to get only half of what i normally do. This was frustrating. If this is the way events are going to be in the future I wont play events with enthusiasm anymore... cause leeveling up doesnt hold much things anymore especially if u look at those 70+ players.

So please consider ur drop rates either from adventures or explorers !

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Very good event, well done!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Number of balls was way to low, so couldn't buy everything I wanted. But I really liked the extra xp, made it from level 69 to 71, so...... And ofc I liked the extra stuff/balls that BB send. Event wasnt great but good I would say
    Last edited by Wh4t3ver; 23.07.19 at 06:09.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Triple XP for adventures is a must for all future events, was able to clear a full level (63) in two weeks would normally take months

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    XP Bonus was great, the calendar worked fine and return from explorers seemed reasonable.

Personally I found it difficult to collect the number of footballs I would have liked but the option is always there to buy them if you want to.

I would like to see a multiplayer or coop adventure that really gives a significantly higher number of footballs (or whatever event award is relevant) to encourage cooperation etc.

I found the number of items (grass, pads etc) to be way out of balance with respect to everything else. As the main source of items and footballs seems to be adventures it looks a little daft to have 10k of certain items in the store when you still feel as if you need to do more adventures for footballs.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I loved the pace of this event. I had stuff to do til the final day because I was into the achievements. Lots of good co-ops done and it was good to revisit the mini adventures.

Good purchases too... couldn't get everything, but that's the game, right?

Thanks BB team.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Good:

Triple experience points and double loot from adventures.

Bad:

Low soccer ball reward, but I understand it, BB wants sell soccer ball packages for gems.

Worst:

Archeological Geologist for the insufficient description - you have to buy it to recognize it gets the bonus for searching coal and higher deposits only (not stone, copper, marble and iron) but even with 25 % chance only. That is what I call pure rip-off. Being it 100 % chance, I wouldnt say anything.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    just wondering when the " text " for the new "adventurous explorer" will get put in , just says "undefined text, it should be defined by now,

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    somehow ive got enormous event stuff, much over i need for finish the quests
    do u consider of converting them in to footbals, during next event
    its a shame to delete my work

happy settling everyone

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good event, xp bonus was great.
    I did not get everything I wanted, but that is also because I went for XP more than for balls.
    Calender/fixture list rewards were great aswell, esp. the rainbow buffs, extra balls and buildings.
    Match rewards were good aswel, esp. with (friend)premium.

I enjoyed it.

Reply to Thread