Reply to Thread

Thread: Balance for events / rewards from treasure searches

ChapterIX

Balance for events / rewards from treasure searches

Hi,

So taking a typical tavern explorer.. He can do a prolonged search in 72 hours and 8 get balls on average.. Yet if you do 6 medium (each taking 12 hours) in that time you get 18 balls on average.

Is this working as intended, or should prolonged searching yield more? i'd argue that all searches (pre skill) should yield the same amount of reward per hour base so more like:

Short Treasure Search....(6 hours & 2 balls on average)
    Medium Treasure Search....(12 hours & 4 balls on average)
    Long Treasure Search....(24 hours & 8 balls on average)
    Very Long Treasure Search.... (48 hours & 16 balls on average)
    Prolonged Treasure Search....(72 hours & 24 balls on average)

Yes/no?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Short search and med search give the best results after that you start getting penalized on the % thats why i only send on med search during events and a long search over night

ChapterIX
    Has anything ever been said officially as to why they have done this?

I appreciate the skill/experience should boost returns for medium, long and very low (make sense)... Afterall, you chose to run them more quickly so you should get the reward. However, it's a big difference between staking lots of shorter in favour of prolonged searching.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ChapterIX View Post
    Has anything ever been said officially as to why they have done this?

I appreciate the skill/experience should boost returns for medium, long and very low (make sense)... Afterall, you chose to run them more quickly so you should get the reward. However, it's a big difference between staking lots of shorter in favour of prolonged searching.
    yeah somewhere on the test server they showed the table of percentage the lower searches give more because you have t be more active to send them

Reply to Thread