Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    what bonus is missing looks right to me
    %50 prem ls bonus

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by alperk View Post
    %50 prem ls bonus
    you got 50% extra xp rotm pays 8050 so that x3 24150 plus 50% from friend buff gives you 36225xp which is what you got

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think I missed that PFB doesn't include the resource bonus.For the resource bonus we also got to open prem.what a friend buff.!!

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Been having odd issues with ph/rph buffs on scenario, specifically RotM. The buffs appear to complete on home island and pop up in star menu, but when I travel to the scenario map they are not there. Go back home and sometimes they are back in the ph queue. Usually only have a few seconds to wait for them to finish a second time and then they follow me to scenario as normal, but never seen this bug before and I think it probably has something to do with PFB boost to ph/rph production. Anyone else experiencing this? Initially I thought perhaps I was just mistaken but it has been happening consistently for a couple days now.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Got the same problem, you need to log out 15 minutes everytime or else it keeps looping. Don't bother to put up a ticket to support, they will tell you to clean your cache and ignore rest of your info. On German server they say it's obvious it's a problem with the prem friendbuff.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Premium Friend Bugg (Premium Ememy Nerf)

Buff to zones! Halves Production time Tooltip of Provision Houses, Snack Stands, Elite Barracks... While they think it is accelerated, nothing is changed! Also they face with freezes!

World
    Northisle
    Also having problems with buffs and scenarios, even though it looks like all buffs are done and taking advantage of the friend prem buff, they are not and we need to wait for the same old time for them to complete even thought they are not on the PH/RPH anymore. it seems the servers are not assuming the new decreased time it's like the effect of the buff is not applied. Please fix this... or will it be like the QM and observatory... a feature...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Friend buff is mock buff in provision houses and barracks. It's very annoying when you are with scouting and observatory and almost every second counts. Or your troops are missing that critical 100MS and friend buff messes with their finishing times

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The issue has been reported to the Development Team.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    The issue has been reported to the Development Team.
    And? will anyone who has used the buff get it refunded? hasnt exactly lived up to how it is meant to work and isnt exactly cheap to buy no matter how you got it

Reply to Thread