Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild outlet

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Guild outlet

I'm in a GQ focused guild but it's really hard to motivate people to do GQ when what's avaialble in guild market isn't very good.
    You can only get one of the one and only building, then you have buffs and "smaller" adventures that explorers bring for nothing..... Why buy when you are in a guild and higher lvl members are more than willing to share?
    It's not a very attractive shop, is it? No Fairytale or 1001 nights adventures? No hard to get stuff, especially not for players of lvl 55 and higher.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Really this shop I bought 500 Chants for the forge,shop before that I bought 1.2mill tit ore refills,this upcoming shop I will buy 100 medipacks and a million salt refills...don't know what more you want really..the building is a bonus but this method is far better than it was before with the same shop over and over

You can get YWC for (cheap)frags,all other Ali's are follow ons so they can't be added to the shop or that would make the chain ridiculous-BLT and SLT are in the SC's so level 70's+ get them from there.

Hard to get stuff,like what?
    Last edited by cheethamhill; 19.06.19 at 09:44.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    this upcoming shop I will buy 100 medipacks and a million salt refills
    Hmm really? That is 816,000 ggc. Even if you are in a 100-person guild with 100% completion 100% of the time, that gives 23,760 ggc every 90 days.

So you need to buy the remaining 792,240 ggc in TO... but even if that is possible, why? Surely you are not killing that many gens by accident, and the medipacks don't sell for a profit based on their ggc price (on Northisle at least). And then what would you do with 1 million salt refill? Make millions of salt or gunpowder for storage/star? I admit you could make some gc profit there but there are much easier ways to do that.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Not in a guild...prnt.sc/o3y1g0 last three or so hours on a midweek at quite time,imagine the weekend,90 days between each shop is simple to acquire more than the numbers you have quoted.

why I want things is my concern-i am proactive and have medpacks for the next year two if needed so I don't need to buy with gems when the accidents happen and they sell for 10-20k each on sandycove if you're lucky enough to find one when needed,only med pack for sale on TO is prntscr.com/o3yjhk...so either that or 495 gems......also hand a few out to friends..

Salt/tit with the new friend prem buff run at 10X with an additional mining guide placed so 15 Ind salt/tit mines drop 80k a day,yeah thats "some" profit...what I do we that is also my concern and easy? its three clicks a day pls tell me another way to make that profit with three clicks a day....

anyways the OP asked about the shop and it being unattractive,I fail to see how that is the case and gave a few indications of what that shop can produce for his or any of his guildmates
    Last edited by cheethamhill; 19.06.19 at 15:46.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    15 ind mines... I have one of each, they rarely run, have millions of gc and never am short of anything. This game is just easy-mode and I am a bit lazy these days anyway, but I think there is a difference between "proactive" and just plain fanatical. Poor thing who hurt you?... Haha, just kidding you bud, if you are having fun that's all that matters, carry on

Reply to Thread