Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Event Changelog

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    In fact, it's too late.

It was a bug... Thanks for this confirmation that i already had from BB.

You know things like planifaction... prepare yourself... things we should do in a game like this...

You like bug, it's good for you

It affect only a limited player, it was not you... so it's ok.

Thank you for your intervention... If I need nothing, i'll call you.

World
    Newfoundland
    You know, nobody forces you to play this game but if you choose to play it, then accept its limitations instead of making a fuss about nothing every single time!

You already had the confirmation from BB, as you said yourself, that it was a bug so why oh why did you need a second confirmation? This first one, unless corrected by BB, stood and still stands.
    It was a bug, a very minor bug, which gave absolutely no advantage to those affected as everyone, you included, ended up with thousands of unnused event collectibles.

Take a deep breath, go outside while the sun is shining and relax dude! You're stressing yourself about non-life threatening details here...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Just a remember :
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post

The Settlers Online is a strategy game that requires you to plan your actions to get the best results. .

Reply to Thread