Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Archeological Geologist bug?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Start a well building, then start coal deposit/s building, immediately knock down the coal which is not yet built to clear the coal spot giving 100% resource refund. Send out the geologist again. Rinse and repeat.

Incidentally it seems he also finds treasure on granite searches.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Has a 25% chance of finding treasure when successfully discovering a deposit (coal, gold, granite, titanium, saltpeter).
    This can be a deposit refiller, a buff or even book.

World
    Northisle
    25% overall is probably correct. However, my experience is that he finds treasure on granite searches almost every time. On the rest, very rarely.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I bought one and it brought back some good stuff regularly on coal searches, so I bought another. Since then hardly anything from either of them on coal searches. A few things over a couple of weeks, but for the last 4 days, sending them both out several times a day, absolutely nothing, from coal, titanium or granite searches. For me, way under 25% overall, and 0% for 4 days and at least 16 searches, probably 20 or more.

Reply to Thread