Reply to Thread

Thread: Groups

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Groups

I did a search and did not find anything that matched this so credit to others if already suggested.

On events one of the key items is explorers and doing short searches. A simple user experience improvement would be the ability to create groups. This would be to select multiple items and group them together so you can then issue a single instruction to 1 item instead of multiples.

As an example, Savage Explorers, I have about 13 of them and to send 13 out on a short search is over 100 mouse clicks to do that. Grouping all 13 in to one group would then be a the same as sending out 1 explorer and not having to repeat the exercise an additional 12 times.

The mechanics can follow the same as it is for a single item, you could complete the search of all in the group early with gems. Cost would equal cost to complete for 1 explorer in the group multiplied by amount in the group. Could even be cost of most expensive in the group multiplied by amount in it. Group could also be greyed out for use until all explorer in the group have completed their current activity.

As explorers tend to be kept at same speed the group could also allow the adding of explorers of different types with same rules as above for early completion and availability to be sent on a new search. This could also be extended to other items such as Geologists to send multiple out on a search but the main benefit would be for Explorers.

Edit

Just saw this post, same problem different idea. https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...send-explorers
    Last edited by Skridoo; 08.07.19 at 09:56.

World
    Sandycove
    Ha i just suggested this too. Weird.
    They will probably end up merging the threads.

Reply to Thread