Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Menu lies

World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down Star Menu lies

So for months now the numbers you see in star menu are not the actual numbers of things in there. They are more like estimates.
    First noticed it last Xmas event with buildings. Sometimes there would be one more building displayed than you actually have.
    Then around Easter this made me fail a Storm recovery as star menu reported that all the shovels had been used when they actually werent. Also that same day it took 4 hours to update the map fragment number in there from the time those were produced in provision house. Those 4 hours included cache clear and log out for over 20 minutes. Yet the number corrected itself randomly about an hour after logging back in.
    So today i logged in and saw 12 improved bakeries in star as there should have been. Sold 1 put 1 up for trade and suddenly theres 9 left. While it is possible that i miscounted and 9 is the correct amount this is getting ridiculous.
    I would like to know what i do or dont have thank you.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 15.07.19 at 09:49.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread