Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: third thief

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

third thief

how do i do third thief with no elite troops or recruits any help in this i would be gratefull

World
    Sandycove
    I wouldn't personally recommend it due to the huge amount of losses, but wiki has a guide for that located here

Edit: I just saw the "no recruits" bit in your post as well, which I initially just read it as no elite troops. You can use militia as stand in for recruits for most part, they perform similar but will likely lower the losses by a small amount due to their higher HP and attack...

You can use a combat simulator like https://en.tsomaps.com/adv-calc/ to resim the wiki guide to work with militia and/or soldiers as main losses.
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; 16.07.19 at 23:27.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I haven't tried myself but I understand it can be done using only buffkills on leader camps (e.g. Ballista + Assassin + Flaming Arrow combos). Sounds a bit expensive, but much less headache than trying to use no elites or recruits. I would try it on test and make a list first. Because of the random factor with arrows it seems possible that you might fail a sector even if it worked previously, so it might be worth trying it a few times to refine attacks and determine what your odds are like.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    thankyou arep-enap/its for getting the bookbinder trbute thats been tested at the moment and thats what it states you can not lose

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

bookbinder tribute/third thief

this is being tested atm have to do third thief no elite troops or recruits any help i would be gratefull

World
    Newfoundland
    you can use buffs on all the leader camps and done
    i did a quick test, if i remember it was:
    ballista and assassin on first
    and then ballista, assassin, flaming arrows on all the others
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    OP victoria already posted an identical thread and replied to it 5 minutes before posting this one...

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...63-third-thief

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 18.07.19 at 05:47.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by victoria333 View Post
    thankyou arep-enap/its for getting the bookbinder trbute thats been tested at the moment and thats what it states you can not lose
    Ah, I see it. 1 tome every week. Not bad...

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteZ View Post
    I haven't tried myself but I understand it can be done using only buffkills on leader camps (e.g. Ballista + Assassin + Flaming Arrow combos). Sounds a bit expensive, but much less headache than trying to use no elites or recruits.
    Took me five minutes on testserver, but just completed third thief with 9 flaming arrows, 1 Assassin, 8 Ranged Support*. You won't get extra XP from Scouting Post, etc. but if you're swimming in gems/star coins, it's certainly an easy mode option.

* Not available in merchant outside testserver. Just used it for quick mode test, it could probably be done with star coin available options though.
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; 17.07.19 at 19:43.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just tried there is only 6 leaders you need to kill to complete 3rd thief 3 desert leaders the boulder the bat and the stronghold they all take 1 ballista 1 assassin and 1 flaming arrows except for one of the desert leaders that doesnt require a flaming arrow so map is cleared for 6 ballistas 6 assassins and 5 flaming arrows

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 18.07.19 at 05:47.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    the stronghold goes with a flaming arrows on its own.

Reply to Thread