Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 30/07/19

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    You said here :
    This update will also convert event resources from the Summer Event into Coins.
    And you said before :
    Resource and item exchange
    Event currency will be removed from the game and exchanged for 1 Gold Coin each
    Tactical resources are removed from the star menu, all storages and mail attachments without compensation
    Tactical buffs are removed from the star menu without compensation
    Event adventures are removed from the star menu and mail attachments without compensation
    From https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...mer-Event-2019

Wich one is good ?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    As stated in the Dev Diary, Footballs will be converted into Coins during the update. That line in the Change Log is merely a confirmation that the conversion will indeed take place.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Disappointed with the bookbinder tribute...
    If BB want to address the book shortage issue, maybe they should add a build queue to the bookbinder! Please! It'll make the bookbinder buffs much more useful.
    We've been begging for queue for years..

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Disappointed that you modified the reward from the bookbinder tribute,
    the cost of doing it, for a manu a week, almost makes me not wanna do it.
    want the tome back

World
    Newfoundland
    You've introduced more events than ever before with the corresponding "new" gens/explorers/geos but you reduce the reward of the one tribute that could potentially help sustain the awful amount of books needed to skill them all? Cheap decision...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    It does seem kind of cheap. Although to make things better you can add a well-timed elixir just before it finishes and get 5 manuscripts (10 if you happen to have friend buff active). Perhaps that's why they nerf'd it, because the potential to get 10 free tomes per week does seem a little excessive.

What I plan to do is sync it with another 7-day timer like the 100-gem star coin purchase or gift trees, and sleep the building until it's ready so I don't miss the opportunity to buff it.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteZ View Post
    Perhaps that's why they nerf'd it, because the potential to get 10 free tomes per week does seem a little excessive.
    My rph is constantly producing manuscripts and believe me, I make a lot more than 10 even unbuffed every week and I do possess a xmas market constantly lit, so yes, I could have made a handful of tomes.
    But considering a codex requires 3 tomes and takes time to be produced (and plenty codexes are needed to finish skilling all the gens/explorers/geos we/I have), I fail to see what would have been excessive other than a nice little boost to simply keep up.
    Now it's just "meh, is that all?"...

World
    Newfoundland
    They could have limited the buffing of the building or changed it to bookbinder type building so the effect is not great. The tribute would still have been useful.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

thank you !

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    They could have limited the buffing of the building or changed it to bookbinder type building so the effect is not great. The tribute would still have been useful.
    I agree, it would have been the preferable choice.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Reply to Thread