Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 30/07/19

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 30/07/19

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Change Log] 30/07/19 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Torkav

World
    Northisle
    Stop adding new things and fix the user interface. Please!
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    the obs bug fix for quartermaster was way overdue so this is good news, not sure about a mag watermill, but without seeing it yet I wont comment.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    You said here :
    This update will also convert event resources from the Summer Event into Coins.
    And you said before :
    Resource and item exchange
    Event currency will be removed from the game and exchanged for 1 Gold Coin each
    Tactical resources are removed from the star menu, all storages and mail attachments without compensation
    Tactical buffs are removed from the star menu without compensation
    Event adventures are removed from the star menu and mail attachments without compensation
    From https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...mer-Event-2019

Wich one is good ?
    Last edited by Soupssss; 22.07.19 at 16:15.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    very pleased with the changes, however I have noticed something when my friend was making a settlers account, all the options for your in game character face, as in the images that appear in the friends list, all character options are of a white complexion and I think it; risking this game being 'white-washed' when it is such an enjoyable game for all folks. This is contrasted in the images for some of the Ali-Baba adventures, where there are men in turbans as the picture however they are designed to be percieved as the bandit of those adventures. I hope this has made sense and I really hope it has just been an oversight in the design of the game but it is a bit unbalanced in how different cultures are being represented.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Magnificent Watermill:
    4695 gems
    12 water every 30 secsonds at level 1.
    cannot be upgraded.
    9600 water every 12 hours.

(level 6 imp watermill = 3084 water every 12 hours)
    times based on "3 flags" distance to storehouse.

It is 2x2 size and graphically almost identical to the improved watermill with a change to being a blue colour.
    Last edited by Kotugo; 22.07.19 at 15:02.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you for the update. Observatory fix sounds great, a bit overdue but better late than never. Mag watermill would be a good buy if I needed more water and less gems I suppose lol.

"Improved the usability of Battlebuffs throughout the coop adventures to make it consistent and improve the single-player experience." Could you please elaborate on that item?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am sorry, I don't get it. Changelog is date 30.07.2019. It's only 22.07.2019. Is that a typo? Or does it mean that only on 30.07. we will see these 3 buildings being added?
    Because right now I don't see any of them. No new watermill in Architect and no new achievements which would reward the other 2 buildings. A more specific description of which achievements you are talking about would be nice. I am not Sherlok with patience to search for them.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1204 View Post
    I am sorry, I don't get it. Changelog is date 30.07.2019. It's only 22.07.2019. Is that a typo? Or does it mean that only on 30.07. we will see these 3 buildings being added?
    Because right now I don't see any of them. No new watermill in Architect and no new achievements which would reward the other 2 buildings. A more specific description of which achievements you are talking about would be nice. I am not Sherlok with patience to search for them.
    the date on the changelog is always the day that the update is implemented, the game will be down for a few hours on that day, we get a weeks advance notice
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1204 View Post
    lol sorry had to laugh didnt think anything could surprise anymore but you did.......says the 30th because on the 30th the game will be updated and the stuff you cant find because its not the 30th will be added

Reply to Thread