Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: premium friend buff and resources balance

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    So no mention of the "rare" resources,TIT mines running at 14 times then,yeah OK the SS is how he/she runs the mines/etc all the time...funny how you missed all of that in the post!..of all the original items posted only Tit and Coal are shown so hard to judge the others..... so a few smelters are running,Tit,cannons and forge etc are off probably why my SS shows 400k and that shows 250k

If he/she wanted to make a point then show how things run normally not an exaggerated version..

BB have changed the game,like it or not its their choice no-one seems to be complaining of the last event where people where getting 100/400 mill XP though...I personally agree it not a great move to add things that have made the game so easy like the PFB and every event being 200%+ XP since halloween but they have their reasons and aren't sharing that with us so we play or don't play...
    Last edited by cheethamhill; 29.07.19 at 00:57.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I didn't miss a bit of your post don't worry, I just think it is completely irrelevant how things are run "normally". Only the uber-leet extreme hardcore (lol) players will feel compelled to shell out gems for it to be permanently active. For most people the friend buff does not represent how things are normally run to begin with, and so it doesn't matter if you can sustain the excess production for 2 years or 2 hours. It is still overpowered and further unbalances the game. That's not to say it's not fun to have it on, I used it during the event, but that hardly justifies it's existence.

And for pete's sake look at the SS if you really insist on picking it apart. The cannons and titanium are clearly on. Maybe the forge is off, who cares, the coal production number doesn't even matter.

Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    BB have changed the game,like it or not its their choice no-one seems to be complaining of the last event where people where getting 100/400 mill XP though...I personally agree it not a great move to add things that have made the game so easy like the PFB and every event being 200%+ XP since halloween but they have their reasons and aren't sharing that with us so we play or don't play...
    I agree with you on all points there.
    Last edited by AbsoluteZ; 29.07.19 at 01:22.

World
    Newfoundland
    I for one love the F-buff and don't consider it OP considering it cost 3k gems in the shop, though I'd like to see a +25% loot in it too, that would be nice, but it is very good as it is now imo

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    So no mention of the "rare" resources,TIT mines running at 14 times then,yeah OK the SS is how he/she runs the mines/etc all the time...funny how you missed all of that in the post!..of all the original items posted only Tit and Coal are shown so hard to judge the others..... so a few smelters are running,Tit,cannons and forge etc are off probably why my SS shows 400k and that shows 250k

If he/she wanted to make a point then show how things run normally not an exaggerated version..

curiousty how would you get a mine doing 14 times i can work out 12 times but wouldnt be able to keep that up for any great length of time as macnine oils hard to come by for a regular supply so max i could run at would be 10x using a rainbow and mining guide with PFB

BrownGuy
    to be honest i did not provide a lot of screenshots of my production coz i thought it is common knowledge and most of players can see that on their own production chains ..

also , i did not answer Dorotheus coz his statements of "bottlenecks" and "down time" are just ludicrous ..

anyways - lets take e.g. PLATINUM SWORD PRODUCTION , if u start friend buff(double production time for weapons) and apply any x3(x6 with fb) or x4 (x8 with fb) single buff+ weapon guide ..

well, calculate your self

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    curiousty how would you get a mine doing 14 times i can work out 12 times but wouldnt be able to keep that up for any great length of time as macnine oils hard to come by for a regular supply so max i could run at would be 10x using a rainbow and mining guide with PFB
    Oil,PFB,Mining guide and Incitement is 14x

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Oil with PFB is 10,add mining is 12 add incitement is 14x

like so....http://prntscr.com/or4qeg
    Last edited by cheethamhill; 11.08.19 at 04:39.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oil with PFB is 10,add mining is 12 add incitement is 14x

like so....http://prntscr.com/or4qeg
    that is true but the time its like that is very limited oil isnt exactly that easy to come by to have weeks worth for multple mines the new buff from the footie field is only 90 mins long and has a cooldown so realistically its more like 10x for any real amount of time a rainbow a PFB and a mining guilde

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    You asked how it was done lol..now if its a long term plan

Exactly my point with the OP's SS..showing 14 times tit wasn't needed as its not possible to do over a longer period.

Reply to Thread