Reply to Thread

Thread: cannot get in to homepage

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

cannot get in to homepage

I was unable to log in this morning for about 3 and a half hours. The same thing occurred yesterday for about an hour. I was told then
    in global chat that it was a fault that affected a few players, and had been fixed.

There may well be several players that cannot log in and like me , if you cannot even load homepage , cannot report in the forum.
    What is the problem...and how can we a) get round it...b) report it without access to the "front" page.

I use chrome/ windows 10 did all the usual ,clear cache flush DNS settlers was the only site affected

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The Developers are aware of an issue and looking into it. It should be fine again at the moment and they will keep an eye on the situation

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I had exactly the same issue at exactly the same times. I contacted the support team yesterday and was given all the guides on clearing cache, etc. They didn't mention that they were aware of the issue already even though I knew from the mods in global chat the day before that others were having the same problem and that the developers were already aware of it.

Bizarrely, whilst I couldn't access the Settlers website at all during these times, if I disconnected my laptop from my home wifi and used my phone as a wireless hotspot I could then access the site and game. No other sites were affected at all just the Settlers website so there was no issue with my home wifi.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    It's not the first time BB have troubles with some Internet providers.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Am having problems getting the game,.logged in ok this morning no problems. Just trying to get into the game, I can log in then i get a window saying I need to go to Adobe's website to get the latest version of flash, which I have done, and then rebooted as asked by adobe, but still getting the same window telling me I need the latest version, and can't get past this

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jonno697 View Post
    Am having problems getting the game,.logged in ok this morning no problems. Just trying to get into the game, I can log in then i get a window saying I need to go to Adobe's website to get the latest version of flash, which I have done, and then rebooted as asked by adobe, but still getting the same window telling me I need the latest version, and can't get past this
    What browser are you using?

Reply to Thread