Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kitty Lure Day

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Kitty Lure Day

Dear Cat Enthusiasts,

On this special day your settlers come together to talk about cat-related facts and ideas: "Did you know that a group of cats is called a clowder?"

This is the sweet cat of BB_Penelopa

• Share with us an idea for a new way to produce a Kitty Lure (a new production chain with new items)
    • Show us cats that have wandered their way into your life; from pets to just neighbourhood regulars!

Share your tips and cat pics.

Happy settling!
    BB_Torkav
    Last edited by BB_Torkav; 08.08.19 at 13:36.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Here is my 3 fur cat babies

we got this fella on the day Alex Ferguson stopped being manager of man u and at the time my child whos cat he is was a man u fan so he got called Fergie (daddy cat) I know i should't have favorites but he is mine and he is well known on my estate as he used to go on "adventures" and i would get phonecalls (yes i had to give them my number) from the local shop as he would just stroll in and sit on the shelves and get lots of fuss off the customers so they would ring me to say please can you come get him hes at it again lol.
    and many times i have had people tag me in posts on facebook saying today your cats adventure is here he has wandered off to this place or that or hes sat by the metro station etc but hes still my baby out the 3 he used to like to watch me play when he was young lol

as i had got a cat for one of my sons my oldest one wanted a cat also so a week later we ended up with this little girl my son was a chelsea fan so it was easy to name her Chelsea as well (mammy cat) she is a very strange cat that likes sleeping in the most weird places like balancing on a radiator or even in the Halloween trick or treaters sweets tub lol or my laptop

those that know me well on sandy as lulu call me lala due to this when my mammy cat was pregnant 5 years ago i was playing the game then this little girl got called lala when she was born because of that and the fact she is quite nuts the name suits her

Last edited by Fahari; 08.08.19 at 14:39.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    • Share with us an idea for a new way to produce a Kitty Lure (a new production chain with new items)
    • Show us cats that have wandered their way into your life; from pets to just neighbourhood regulars!

The second one is simple. I have no cat and I will chase them away from my garden if I see them because they pee on the mats and scare our rabbit. So no pictures.

My idea for a new production chain would be to do something with bees. beehive/bees/honey/sugar/lots of things you can do with honey.

mak
    Last edited by makuyii; 08.08.19 at 16:34.
    I am a navigator, not a leader. I can teach you the way but I cannot show you how to get there.

World
    Newfoundland
    the hardest pic to post for me as this is Ceasar that I had to let sleep in due to acute kidneyfailure the 28/6/2019, many of you have seen me talking about it in Mainchat on NFl server :'( ...

This is Castor his brother that is alive and well

I have lots of other pics of both of them, but still too hard seeing all the pics of Ceasar, tearing up so now so off...
    Last edited by LordBosse; 08.08.19 at 16:44.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I love cats and your pics are great. This is (was) my Norwegian Forrest Cat, Tyke. He was a great hunter and lived life to the max, inc rounding up cows. Unfortunately he took on a motor cycle and came off second best. I got a knock on the door to be confronted by a huge great bear of a biker crying his eyes out. the guys had laid down his bike in an attempt to avoid him and caused a lot of damage to his bike (Yamaha R1) in the process. He came back the following day with a huge bouquet of flowers for my wife and was in tears once again. RIP Tyke.
    Attached Images

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Indy AKA the Fluffy Monster
    Attached Images

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    All days are cat days, if in doubt as a cat

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I dont know how to put picture http://prntscr.com/oq6tby

Image added - MOD_Daz
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 09.08.19 at 10:41.

World
    Newfoundland
    I am terribly sorry for you loss Slugster, most beautiful cat, all cats are beautiful even Princess Monstertruck
    Last edited by LordBosse; 08.08.19 at 19:25.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    Dear Cat Enthusiasts,

On this special day your settlers come together to talk about cat-related facts and ideas: "Did you know that a group of cats is called a clowder?"

This is the sweet cat of BB_Penelopa

Share your tips and cat pics.

Happy settling!
    BB_Torkav
    O M G what next, so do we all have to like cats

Reply to Thread