Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How Fast Can You Finish a Alibaba and Young Woodcutter?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    really i tried and after the cloaked killed camp 2 instead of going to camp 5 it tried to kill camp 3

Just retested and your right does by pass the camp which is really handy and i sent them all after each other and hey went through each camp till camp 10 when the last gen got there he had lost 70 ms and 31 knights so only left him with 5ms and 116 knights to fight camp 10 which isnt enough

Only thing i can think of is skills how are you cloaks skilled?
    here it is. hope it helps

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Is it worth getting more YWC's in at less exp per instead of doing less but using more Mary attacks? I get 4 YWC's in using a good chunk of Mary attacks and where not Mary its Boris, exp per is pretty decent. Getting in 5 would mean speeding up by using other generals and such which would lower the exp per run. Seems like chasing the dragon to me.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaan View Post
    Is it worth getting more YWC's in at less exp per instead of doing less but using more Mary attacks? I get 4 YWC's in using a good chunk of Mary attacks and where not Mary its Boris, exp per is pretty decent. Getting in 5 would mean speeding up by using other generals and such which would lower the exp per run. Seems like chasing the dragon to me.
    your right thats why i do mine with marys usually will be better with the 3 new female boris will keep xp high plus be a little faster

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 19.11.20 at 18:41.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Its been 1 and half a year since I quitted the game, and its good to see many replies on my thread. Now my next question would be if anyone only uses Mary/TB/Boris/SYL (XP Gens) with this kind of technique and how many loses you got. Thank you and much love

Admiral_Jov

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Jov View Post
    Its been 1 and half a year since I quitted the game, and its good to see many replies on my thread. Now my next question would be if anyone only uses Mary/TB/Boris/SYL (XP Gens) with this kind of technique and how many loses you got. Thank you and much love

Admiral_Jov
    do the map 1 gen does 1 attack so i just reload and resend each time i start ...using 7 marys and 7 boris/syl, 1 tremble, 1 ygg (last camp 155r) 1 steadfest .. total loses 428 MS 112 Knights 155recruits ..at moment yielding 2.2 mill xp

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    thank you mr. hades ;D

with event 3x, scout post buff? i got only 2mil per ywc, 2syl/5maries/vargus/2steadfast/3yggs
    350ish MS, 60ish K, 250militia 125 soldiers(for ygg suicides)
    manage only 5x tho.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 07.01.21 at 13:41.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    i use less than 30 mins with this guide i made from other guides ibb.co/jzJXnQW

BrownGuy
    "17 is my fastest but 18/19 is average=plat shoes no buffs 7 per obs if lucky with no mishaps or freezes but 6 quite easily...

same for 2nd Thief,ToW 28min,3rd 37min and BP 57min...Buff kills used only on ToW like many others I guess

https://prnt.sc/qzl89d"

try making guide with all attacks from landing zone - 10 steps from each other. You will save 10+ minutes

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Brown guy

So you copy and pasted my post and added...If I moved 10 steps closer I could save 10mins?

doubtful......

and thats last years post,the times have changed a bit..YWC is 15,2nd thief 14..ToW..23...3rd...32....so yeah don't understand the quote and reply.
    Last edited by cheethamhill; 11.02.21 at 04:11.

Reply to Thread