Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 99

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2019

  1. #1
    Community Manager
    Forum Explorer BB_Torkav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    316
    World
    Newfoundland

    [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2019

    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Diary] Anniversary Event 2019 below.

    The original post can be found here.

    Happy commenting!
    BB_Torkav

  2. #2
    Erudite Pioneer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    96
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is about coming together to help each other and frankly BB knows it wont work that way you was warned last year about the fact you give pre lvl 50 10x amount of dough to the over 51 candles in the same adventures ...you do this because there is no doubt specially now 10x the amount of players over lvl 51..problem human nature will always make most people think about themselves and not the bigger picture and this was seen last year and was only limited because of the toolkit bug...the 15k balloon is easily done with a couple buffs no problem there but if you want players to work on the whole goal then we would need to be able to make the buffs and most of us wont be able too..

  3. #3
    Ruler of the Land lulu10093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    1,405
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    This is about coming together to help each other and frankly BB knows it wont work that way you was warned last year about the fact you give pre lvl 50 10x amount of dough to the over 51 candles in the same adventures ...you do this because there is no doubt specially now 10x the amount of players over lvl 51..problem human nature will always make most people think about themselves and not the bigger picture and this was seen last year and was only limited because of the toolkit bug...the 15k balloon is easily done with a couple buffs no problem there but if you want players to work on the whole goal then we would need to be able to make the buffs and most of us wont be able too..

    i agree with most of this but we got around it by swapping dough and candles 1-1 in guild it sometimes worked on trade but like all events greedy players made it hard to get fair deals the most of the time thats why the guild was better option

    i said last yr we should be able to get both kinds but they prob give lowers more to make them in prov house is it we could make one from the other
    i just hope the greedy players dont take the mick to much this time coz they annoy the hell out of me
    i know its all about supply and demand but you can spot them taking the mick trying to rip every1 off all the time in all events

    but yep agree its gonna be a pain to get the stuff to make the buffs depending what level you are unless you have fair players that will help you out on trade or guild or mates so just gonna still offer 1-1 trades and if it works cool if not then prov house will be busy i guess

  4. #4
    Quartermaster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    268
    World
    Sandycove
    A: What the heck are adventure tales???

    B: Can we use Fruits of Hardship instead of Enormous Cake?

  5. #5
    Community Manager
    Forum Explorer BB_Torkav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    316
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    A: What the heck are adventure tales???
    A new kind of resource you'll be getting from adventures.

  6. #6
    Erudite Pioneer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    96
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    i agree with most of this but we got around it by swapping dough and candles 1-1 in guild it sometimes worked on trade but like all events greedy players made it hard to get fair deals the most of the time thats why the guild was better option

    i said last yr we should be able to get both kinds but they prob give lowers more to make them in prov house is it we could make one from the other
    i just hope the greedy players dont take the mick to much this time coz they annoy the hell out of me
    i know its all about supply and demand but you can spot them taking the mick trying to rip every1 off all the time in all events

    but yep agree its gonna be a pain to get the stuff to make the buffs depending what level you are unless you have fair players that will help you out on trade or guild or mates so just gonna still offer 1-1 trades and if it works cool if not then prov house will be busy i guess
    even 1-1 isnt fair i can do a outlaws and get something like 30 candles and a lower lvl get something like 250 dough now 1-1 i would trade all i had for and they wouldnt even dent theres i would have to do 8-10 of the same adv to just match 1 of a lower lvl ....i can do my 15k balloons without making a single buff ..but its the bigger picture i am looking at this is the one event where it benefits all to just share

  7. #7
    Ruler of the Land lulu10093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    1,405
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    even 1-1 isnt fair i can do a outlaws and get something like 30 candles and a lower lvl get something like 250 dough now 1-1 i would trade all i had for and they wouldnt even dent theres i would have to do 8-10 of the same adv to just match 1 of a lower lvl ....i can do my 15k balloons without making a single buff ..but its the bigger picture i am looking at this is the one event where it benefits all to just share
    didnt they change that last year tho so they got around the same as us ? i thought they did thats why we did 1-1 in guild

  8. #8
    Veteran Communicator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    758
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    B: Can we use Fruits of Hardship instead of Enormous Cake?
    No, only cakes work.

  9. #9
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    didnt they change that last year tho so they got around the same as us ? i thought they did thats why we did 1-1 in guild
    No dough outways candles by a huge ratio did last year will do again this year ...if you do a stealing from the rich a two player map over lvl 51 will get max around 25 candles if the lootspot is take by a lvl 50 or below they will get a max 250 dough give or take a few...same adv same kills huge difference

  10. #10
    Ruler of the Land lulu10093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    1,405
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    No dough outways candles by a huge ratio did last year will do again this year ...if you do a stealing from the rich a two player map over lvl 51 will get max around 25 candles if the lootspot is take by a lvl 50 or below they will get a max 250 dough give or take a few...same adv same kills huge difference
    ouch then yep that sucks big time they should have it more closer together like i thought it was

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.