Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2019

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    this new gen confuses the hell out of me i dont even know if he works propperly

he has same atributes thingys as nus borris mma with 1st strike flanking and splash but he dont act like them at all i assumed he had them then he would be like a bigger version of them but he really isnt this the thing im talking about http://prntscr.com/p7fzjj

my mma says same tbh not sure if i added these with my books but nvm http://prntscr.com/p7g06v

borris the same http://prntscr.com/p7g0p1

nus http://prntscr.com/p7g0y2

they all have the same things in same places so ow the hell does he not act the same as the others do??

any ideas how this guy should be used?
    On top of what Kotugo said, the new gen does not a trait that affects combat like the others you listed have.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    On top of what Kotugo said, the new gen does not a trait that affects combat like the others you listed have.
    i didnt really compare the damage numbers it was the 3 things flanking 1st strike and splash that caught my eye they all have thats why i assumed he would be similar to them

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    i assumed he would be similar to them
    No one ever told you what happens when you assume things?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Can a MOD confirm the following please. In dev diary it says enormous cakes are replaced with a buff at a 2:1 ratio. What happens if we have an odd number? Will the number be rounded up as it was last year apparently, will one leftover enormous cae count as 5 petite cakes and be replaced with 5 of the smaller buffs, will it get replaced with gold coins or will we lose any odd enormous cakes altogether? Thanks.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    No one ever told you what happens when you assume things?
    hehehe i know what your saying but still stoopid tho why say he has them things if he dont act like he does anyways guess i just have to book him like my MG's and use him as a extra one with extra men room

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    It's not stupid at all, those are his attributes and it's important that they are displayed accurately. Just because you have chosen not to learn the combat mechanics enough to understand them does not mean they are stupid lol. It is very much worth learning about imho. Others in this thread have already explained why it doesn't mean he will necessarily have similar results to other first-strike/flanking/splash gens, especially when loaded with troops...

He has lower damage magnitude than Nus/Bor/MMA, and he does not have any combat traits that enhance friendly troops or weaken enemy troops.

So with 1r attacks he will act just like those other gens, he just won't hit as hard.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't see it being clear in the Dev Diary on when the event deactivation will actually happend, Monday September 23rd 10:00 CEST or Wednesday the 25th?

So, will we still be able to donate balloons for the personal goal after the phase 2 timer runs out or not?

How about still being able to produce balloons after the phase 2 timer runs out?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The Donation Phase ends on September 23rd, at 10:00 CEST.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i hope they give people the extras.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    An other perfect event is close to the end. Thank you BB!

Reply to Thread