Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2019

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    i agree with most of this but we got around it by swapping dough and candles 1-1 in guild it sometimes worked on trade but like all events greedy players made it hard to get fair deals the most of the time thats why the guild was better option

i said last yr we should be able to get both kinds but they prob give lowers more to make them in prov house is it we could make one from the other
    i just hope the greedy players dont take the mick to much this time coz they annoy the hell out of me
    i know its all about supply and demand but you can spot them taking the mick trying to rip every1 off all the time in all events

but yep agree its gonna be a pain to get the stuff to make the buffs depending what level you are unless you have fair players that will help you out on trade or guild or mates so just gonna still offer 1-1 trades and if it works cool if not then prov house will be busy i guess
    I dont know how many players you have on sandy cove under level 50- on New Newfoundland they are a very rare species. In the end of event we as able to swap in trade 1:1 - but most of the event we could only laugh about the offers in trade and make the dough in p house 2:1.
    So Ginny is right - something needs to be done - it is not fun in the long run when it is all about studying other players greed.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I dont know how many players you have on sandy cove under level 50- on New Newfoundland they are a very rare species. In the end of event we as able to swap in trade 1:1 - but most of the event we could only laugh about the offers in trade and make the dough in p house 2:1.
    So Ginny is right - something needs to be done - it is not fun in the long run when it is all about studying other players greed.
    urd your quoting my post from b4 the event started ??

and in the event my guild had 2 under 50s and they helped the whole guild that didnt make their own in the ph. one ls in my guild they helped 2or 3 other members and we swapped them 1-1 in guild so they got what they needed and highers got dough towards cakes for the achivments

i did also say in the bit you quoted
    just hope the greedy players dont take the mick to much this time coz they annoy the hell out of me
    i know its all about supply and demand but you can spot them taking the mick trying to rip every1 off all the time in all events

World
    Newfoundland
    We had 1 level 38 player in guild that quit right before the event. So event with 0 players able to earn dough was fun fun FUUN!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    urd your quoting my post from b4 the event started ??

and in the event my guild had 2 under 50s and they helped the whole guild that didnt make their own in the ph. one ls in my guild they helped 2or 3 other members and we swapped them 1-1 in guild so they got what they needed and highers got dough towards cakes for the achivments

i did also say in the bit you quoted
    Well not sure it really does make any difference- not sure anyone besides the player ever read and make conclusions out of what we write in here, as very little in the events are changed from year to year, besides making it a little harder from event to event to make us gem it - and changing the rewards - or no one would gem it.
    So you could take the feed back from the first event of its kind and the feedback would probable be the same as will be this year.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    i agree with most of this but we got around it by swapping dough and candles 1-1 in guild it sometimes worked on trade but like all events greedy players made it hard to get fair deals the most of the time thats why the guild was better option

i said last yr we should be able to get both kinds but they prob give lowers more to make them in prov house is it we could make one from the other
    i just hope the greedy players dont take the mick to much this time coz they annoy the hell out of me

but yep agree its gonna be a pain to get the stuff to make the buffs depending what level you are unless you have fair players that will help you out on trade or guild or mates so just gonna still offer 1-1 trades and if it works cool if not then prov house will be busy i guess
    Unfortunately, saw plenty of players, including some I thought would know better, boasting how they'd managed to snap up all the "fair trades" in TO, then resell the items for profit.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Unless I am missing something, I cannot see the point of the new Adventure Bookbinder.
    It takes over twice as long to produce as the normal one does, and costs more than the max amount in the same.
    Even if it does queue, the production times are so long that your island would be paused before production completed, unless you logged in each day in which case you might as well still use the old bookbinder.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad2 View Post
    Unless I am missing something, I cannot see the point of the new Adventure Bookbinder.
    It takes over twice as long to produce as the normal one does, and costs more than the max amount in the same.
    Even if it does queue, the production times are so long that your island would be paused before production completed, unless you logged in each day in which case you might as well still use the old bookbinder.
    * Produce Manuscripts in RPH
    * Produce Tomes in Bookbinder
    * Produce Codices in Adventure Bookbinder

You skip a lot of steps involved by producing codices without having to also pay 3-4 tomes per codex (and 5-6 manuscripts per tome) which you normally would need to do without the new building.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    When will BB announce what they intend to do about some players receiving the stage 1 reward twice?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    When will BB announce what they intend to do about some players receiving the stage 1 reward twice?
    already done
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad2 View Post
    It costs more than the max amount in the same.
    It doesnt? Wonder where this is coming from you are not the first to say that..
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread