Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2019

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Might want to check your sums as to how many you will have and be able to convert.....And, not all have 46 explorers. Most who play actually go to work, have family to speak do, even risk going outside sometimes, they don't have the time to focus on sending explorers on constant short searches. What BB could do with remembering it is a game, not a way of life.
    Making me actively hate lower level players. A week before event they are begging me for free stuff because everyone insists on teaching new players they don't have to work for their stuff. Then they try to gouge me in event all the while freeloading on the people who actually can make the balloons required...

I guess if BB is wanting me to like the game and it's players less, job's a good un.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    We noted previously in the Dev Diary that there was a limitation of 1 for "Wondrous Anniversary Residence" and "Improved floating residence".
    We've decided to change the limitation and make the buildings limitless for this Event only!
    Maybe you should also let the game know what you have decided.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I will be unable to finish already one of the first quests because it requires to buy 50 sth from other players. Well I'm a lone player and I feel sick of this forcible socialization.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by faivq View Post
    I will be unable to finish already one of the first quests because it requires to buy 50 sth from other players. Well I'm a lone player and I feel sick of this forcible socialization.
    you can just use trade office
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Maybe you should also let the game know what you have decided.
    Despite the "1" displayed in the Merchant, you should be able to buy as many as you want.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    In my economy overview why is the festival hall classed as level 3 for working out consumption rate of platinum and bronze swords, but is level 4 for battle horses?

World
    Northisle
    I hate this event. Scrap it and start over, preferably with new devs.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    Despite the "1" displayed in the Merchant, you should be able to buy as many as you want.
    Ok will try it.

Love the list available in the quest Stuck in the Past btw: The Shaman, The Shaman.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 10.09.19 at 18:37.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheddoe View Post
    In my economy overview why is the festival hall classed as level 3 for working out consumption rate of platinum and bronze swords, but is level 4 for battle horses?
    Festival hall is now classed as level 5 for consuming battle horses! Others still at level 3.
    Anyone else got this? And what's the reason?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheddoe View Post
    Festival hall is now classed as level 5 for consuming battle horses! Others still at level 3.
    Anyone else got this? And what's the reason?
    Those are production chain levels which are based on players level and define how much you make balloons per resource. It's an internal technical thing BB is using to create several production combinations and you are not supposed to care about it.

Reply to Thread