Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2019

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad2 View Post
    Unless I am missing something, I cannot see the point of the new Adventure Bookbinder.
    It takes over twice as long to produce as the normal one does, and costs more than the max amount in the same.
    Even if it does queue, the production times are so long that your island would be paused before production completed, unless you logged in each day in which case you might as well still use the old bookbinder.
    yep your missing alot ..for 1 and this alone is great we can queue been asked for since the dawn of time...the only increase in price is 72 coins and 40 adventure tales ...for a codex the latter you get for free doing adventures and i highly doubt 72 coins is going to break you...and this bit is the part people seem to be overlooking you dont have to make 15 manuscripts then make 3 tomes to make one codex that entire part is missed out and you save all thoses resources which should be more then enough to cover your 72 coin

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    Where? What they have said so far is:

We are also aware that a small group of players received the first Community Goal quest twice, which allowed them to claim double rewards for it.

Next steps:
    We keep investigating the bug that caused this. More details will follow in the near future (most likely after the Anniversary Event is finished).

So, what do they intend to do to balance out their mistake?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Any updates on this? or the seasonal pack bug?

World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you BB for the very fair solution to some people receiving the Stage 1 reward twice

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Cheers BB, job done

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    A good job yes but now a 4th candid explorer limit has been allowed, so will he go into the shop after the event? Obviously those that bought every bundle cant buy him I assume? Any word on this?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    A good job yes but now a 4th candid explorer limit has been allowed, so will he go into the shop after the event? Obviously those that bought every bundle cant buy him I assume? Any word on this?
    yes you can buy him so you assumed wrong

World
    Newfoundland
    Too little too late in my case.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but there is no friar's lantern for pumpkin.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    From 2019 dev diary:

The Petite Birthday Cake and the Enormous Birthday Cake are two buffs that can be produced in the Provision House. They are made from two event resources, Cake Dough and Birthday Candles, which can only be earned by players at level 50 or below and level 51 or above respectively.

If you're missing one of the two resources, feel free to trade with your friends! But if that's not your thing, you can always convert the resources into each other at a rate of 2 to 1 for Candles to Cake Dough or 3 to 1 for Cake Dough into Candles! Additionally to last year the amount of cake dough required to produce cakes was cut by 20%!

In readiness for the 2020 event, please please please can you take account of the fact that there are less and less players under level 50 and more and more over level 51. Could it be changed so that all levels get some of each resource instead of the differential? Or even just raise the level from 50 to 60?

I am sure some guilds may have some players under level 50 but the relative numbers is now way out of balance.

Reply to Thread