Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bread Dough

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    You seriously think BB will allow the players not to reach the target? They will add lumps themselves to the total so we do get there.... If the total isn't reached that would truly see the death of the game so they will make sure we get there.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    You seriously think BB will allow the players not to reach the target? They will add lumps themselves to the total so we do get there.... If the total isn't reached that would truly see the death of the game so they will make sure we get there.
    Maybe they want us to migrate on the new settlers "alliance" when adobe flash will die, next year ?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    Maybe they want us to migrate on the new settlers "alliance" when adobe flash will die, next year ?
    doubt it its not a online game like this its like the old version pc disc games but prob be direct download after you pay for it instead of old cd rom disc thing.
    its a completely different game to this one like these are http://prntscr.com/p87w5p

we defo got to make it one way or another or whats the point of the new things the added from addy loots

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    BB have put a lot of work into these new items, obviously they want us to have them, but they are not just going to give them to us and i seriously doubt they would complete the event on our behalf either.

i would have thought if u guys don't make it BB will provide the rewards some other way, even if as topgearfan says, via gems.

ofc, u could all jump on the vig bandwagon and just say, "to hell with it, who cares if we get another building or not."
    Last edited by vigabrand; 19.09.19 at 12:50.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah probably nothing to worry as like last year BB could have been artificially generating balloons to keep us on track or avoid a PR failure

On top of that the building can/could have been added to another event and it will be sold for gems regardless of the result as it has the duplicate building bonus system.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    we're BB adding balloons? It sounds a very odd thing to do. Is this official news or silly gossip in g1?

if needs be i would guess at an extension to the event

World
    Newfoundland
    No, I dont think they will. Adding lumps is silly when they could send "celebration package(s)" to mail and have a win-win. No, that like the previous several things wont be the death either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Yeah probably nothing to worry as like last year BB could have been artificially generating balloons to keep us on track or avoid a PR failure
    You guys have convinced me. Imma turn my stuffs off and wait until BB sorts it for us.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    tgf (i can't keep typing topgearfan, yes i know i just typed topgearfan, but i don;t wanna anymore coz theres a lot of letters in topgearfan)...

tgf, aint u worried ur last comment will be ur skeleton in ur cupboard and that e1 will hate u? or r u of the mind that this is just the internet and it will all be forgotten long b4 halloween gets here and we can all start moaning again?

1 more thing, was jeremy clarkson a girl when he was a kid? plz tell me ur not jeremy clarkson! if u r then, erm... umm, nice hair
    Last edited by vigabrand; 19.09.19 at 18:27.

World
    Sandycove
    i dont care if my thing runs buffed or not tbh i got all things just doing extra 1ks for fire arrows now so will keep mine going to stock up on them

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    There is one word you are all forgetting, that word is history. You can come on here and get on your soapboxes saying "I'm doing such and such and you should too." Guess what BB are going to be completely ignoring you, for they have the demographics from past events.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread