Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bread Dough

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    You can't really blame ppl for trying to cash in
    Dont hate the players hate the game aka BB who despite last year and warnings rolled out the same unbalanced poop again.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I take back the initial comment about Northisle working well with mainly 1 dough per candle; has now gone the same way as the other 2 worlds. Seen some truly sad trades, such as 400 dough for THREE improved farms. Luckily our guild has some lower levels who are keen to help by taking the lootspots offered and then giving half the dough to the person offering the lootspot. But the overall shortage of players under level 50 is causing an issue/ Cut off should have been raised to level 60 - maybe BB will sort it for the second week?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    maybe BB will sort it for the second week?
    Almost broke a rib laughing...

Only thing that was surely fixed compared to last year, is that we cannot apply a toolkit to buff the event hall any more. Everything else was deliberately ignored, or better said: BB opted to keep everything else unchanged.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i got my new general, he actually does look like he;s worth using.

I have now shut down my festive hall. it will not be turned back on. this is solely in protest to the totally unnecessary greediness of other players. I'm over level 70 and altho it would be good(ish) I dont need another source for books, can u lower lvls say the same?

gl all
    Last edited by vigabrand; 18.09.19 at 06:28.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    i got my new general, he actually does look like he;s worth using.

I have now shut down my festive hall. it will not be turned back on. this is solely in protest to the totally unnecessary greediness of other players. I'm over level 70 and altho it would be good(ish) I dont need another source for books, can u lower lvls say the same?

gl all
    can understand why the greed factor would be annoying but he above has to be one of the most selfish views i have ever read ...since we first got the skill trees we have been screaming for a bookbinder with a queue now we have the chance to get one ..i already got my 15k days ago it was a struggle to get the enormous cakes but i got there and i will leave my hall running with the hope we reach our goal

World
    Newfoundland
    I would say that greed is always more selfish than just being selfish. That said my festive hall will be going as fast as possible until the end and so will the festive halls of my other 4 english speaking servers accounts. Might not have the dough to buff them though but what you gonna do..

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Protest or not, you now belong to the same group people will hate and also blame with the greedy sellers if the goal is not reached. At least the greedy sellers are technically still helping with the goal in some way while stopping the hall and not even using the cheapest resources is a clear action against everyone who are working towards the goal. This post will also be your skeleton in the closet if and when you make further complaints about the game or events

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    stopping the hall and not even using the cheapest resources is a clear action against everyone who are working towards the goal.
    yes, its a protest

here's my daft reply to ur whole (daft) reply...
    so what?
    no, they r looking out for themselves.
    so what?
    and?

GINNY31, i have never felt the need for a bookbinder with a queue, but i do know others would like such an item. i do not consider myself selfish, just fed up with some other players atm... and tbf i did finish with,
    gl all
    topgearfan, i appreciate ur comments and they have given me food for thought. For now tho, my hall stays in the same state.
    Last edited by vigabrand; 18.09.19 at 13:51.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I'm with Vigs here am afraid. You want the final rewards? Stop being such gits.

I refuse to accept people having their cake and eating it.

And I can't help thinking I really want to see what BB does when their plan of giving us the new bookery fails and we have totally unuseable resources in the game.

Luckily I don't actually need any of the under 50s, I make all the dough I need for myself.
    Last edited by SnowBlizz; 18.09.19 at 13:53.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    And I can't help thinking I really want to see what BB does when their plan of giving us the new bookery fails and we have totally unuseable resources in the game.
    Im gonna go with happily selling it to us for gems.

Reply to Thread