Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bread Dough

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    We all know people doing it since years without any problems...
    If you have evidence of players who multiaccount, please contact Support.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I won't trade candle for dough as I'd rather convert them than let people trade them for a greedy amounts

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    I won't trade candle for dough as I'd rather convert them than let people trade them for a greedy amounts
    at the moment offers are less than conversion rate. and i also believe that more dough drops in loot than candles. well done under 50's, here's ur chance to help us higher levels for once, in a COMMUNITY EVENT, but u have failed on a huge scale, [removed - no insults please] , u couldnt even use all the candles ur trying to steal from us. its higher levels that would make that 400 million target, so plz carry on, i'm so fed up i hope we all fail!

Edited
    Last edited by vigabrand; 12.09.19 at 06:23.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    You can't really blame ppl for trying to cash in, Our guild has no players active under 51 so forced to go to trade but rather than convert just offer 100 candle for 80 dough, all 4 lots are sold within the hr. It's not ideal but still will be easy.

You can actually make 12k balloon using bronze swords in all 3 slots completely unbuffed for the whole event, add the 14 x daily quest of 100 balloon each &you nearly at your 15k target without having to play a single adv all event, use the free cakes from calendar & acheevs to get you the rest.

Ill actually be done in 6 days as I got full quota of scouts so I can get 8-10 day of extra gifts, good luck all.

World
    Newfoundland
    It is a real shame that some people seem to think that crazy offers in trade for candles/dough is the way to go.
    I am in a small guild (only 6 active members) and our nice new guildie (the only one below level 50) has not only provided the dough for us all to get the petite birthday cake done is now grabbing our candles to make cakes and keeping us all buffed and still got dough to spare - a few free loot spots and bingo (Black Knights is proving popular again)
    It is interesting looking at the trade office and some of the trades set up selling dough for candles - it is not the low level players alone doing this, there are several trades from high level players (certainly on Newfoundland) who are converting candles to dough and then selling the dough for more candles than they cost to make
    Low level players may well not be able to do as many adventures even with free loot spots so why not all be sensible 1:1 trades across the board, no greed, true community spirit and lets get this goal completed

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    You can actually make 12k balloon using bronze swords in all 3 slots completely unbuffed for the whole event, add the 14 x daily quest of 100 balloon each &you nearly at your 15k target without having to play a single adv all event, use the free cakes from calendar & acheevs to get you the rest.
    If you're not low level and have actually prepared for the event (which was trivial considering the information about the event was out there for quite a while, and the event itself is pretty much a copy of the last one) you can just log in, queue production of baloons from mortars (or w/e the name is on english version), use cake buff you get on the second day on yourself and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the event.

This is the event where they supposedly tried to promote interaction between all players, second (or third, I cant be bothered to remember) that works exactly the same and somehow they are still incapable of doing it right, fix the issues that have been there since the last one, and tune it reasonably so that it cant be cheesed by literal AFKing.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    it seems a lot of ppl have come to accept greed as the norm. personally its this culture of greed that i see constantly in this game that will make me quit.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    If you're not low level and have actually prepared for the event (which was trivial considering the information about the event was out there for quite a while, and the event itself is pretty much a copy of the last one) you can just log in, queue production of baloons from mortars (or w/e the name is on english version), use cake buff you get on the second day on yourself and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the event.

This is the event where they supposedly tried to promote interaction between all players, second (or third, I cant be bothered to remember) that works exactly the same and somehow they are still incapable of doing it right, fix the issues that have been there since the last one, and tune it reasonably so that it cant be cheesed by literal AFKing.
    thats true you could but then that defeats the whole purpose of the event its greed that has again sprouted its head

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    BB should change it so we all get dough and candles to make it fair on all, and I can't see us getting the 400 mil balloons in the 4 days that are left

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblyt View Post
    true community spirit
    Tell that to players from a certain country... Those guys truly have a different view on what community spirit means...

You have the usual suspects, who recently experienced some "troubles" logging into the game, setting up insane trades as they always do and now you also got people never heard of before, showing up with tremendous amounts of dough already, asking for ludicrous expensive resources and buildings in exchange.

Please BB, re-open their server and let them play among themselves again? That ought to be a step in the right direction to at least balance out trades.

Reply to Thread