Reply to Thread

Thread: can i NOT accept Community Goal Phase 1 rewards ?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

can i NOT accept Community Goal Phase 1 rewards ?

can i REFUSE to accept Community Goal Phase 1 rewards ?

what if i dont log in for a week ? will it be forced on my anyway ?

realy dont want Emphatic explorer + settlers HQ in my starmenu they are both soo UGLY

World
    Northisle
    Modern days prooblems...

If only in real life we could hide everything we don't like. Just be glad we're getting 1 more explorer, as events go all you can get are worth. If you don't like he headquarters just don't build it, in your start you won't have to look at it much.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes you can just sit back and do nothing

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah so the timer for community goal p1 run out and its still there did not disapear

i mean the "time remaining :0s" under the 400,000,000 bar

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Does you quest scroll show both phase 1 & 2, in which case the answer is simple just wait until event end when the phase 1 quest gets removed. However if you have just the phase 1 showing then you need to make a value judgement as to if the value loss of loosing a chance to collect the phase 2 rewards outweighs your distaste of the phase 1 rewards.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i welcome the new geo, I am building up a gr8 set of characters that i will never use

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    WOW nice

Emphatic explorer just got forced on me even through i did NOTHING on the event just so i DID NOT get her in my starmenu

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Therk View Post
    WOW nice

Emphatic explorer just got forced on me even through i did NOTHING on the event just so i DID NOT get her in my starmenu
    mild or mature Cheddar?

World
    Newfoundland
    I see: someone judging others "by the looks"... Wonder if you do in real life too and if so, what does it say about yourself?

Anyhow the emphatic explorer brings 3 times more loot (including event resources), twice as fast as a normal explorer so who cares how she looks like? Only you do (and that says enough about yourself).

You forgot to complain again about the settlers HQ this time, even though it brings a really nice amount of extra pop + creates a drop-point just like any warehouse.

All of that for free and even to those who didn't do anything during last Anniversary event! Wonderful isn't it?

PS: you didn't have to accept the mail, you could have left it there without transferring the goodies to your star menu so this one is really on you.
    Last edited by Elco; 25.10.19 at 10:13.

Reply to Thread