Reply to Thread

Thread: Split city in summer

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Split city in summer

I like this adv is not so long and i dont lost so much time to finish it.
    Will be nice if this adv can be add for tokens i mean to change for whirlwind.
    Better to play 1 adv split city than 3 ww. Tyvm

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sorr tried to delete but cant.
    Last edited by Urd123; 16.09.19 at 16:29.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's the new co-op map which has one of the best loots in the game and almost the best for non elite adventures. Drops books, attack buffs, buff quests, etc:

https://prnt.sc/p3w65r
    https://prnt.sc/p23vvv
    https://prnt.sc/p3qopq

I think I already saw BB comment that they wont add it to the shop but could not find the message quickly anymore. Maybe it was at test forum or on the German forums.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Explorers (with last book sophisticated pilager) has found a lot (99+) of split city adventures, but never had a skill bonus. Whats up? Or is it bad luck? Would play it more if there was a nice skill bonus. Has anyone ever had the skill bonus?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sebanio View Post
    Explorers (with last book sophisticated pilager) has found a lot (99+) of split city adventures, but never had a skill bonus. Whats up? Or is it bad luck? Would play it more if there was a nice skill bonus. Has anyone ever had the skill bonus?
    There is no skill bonus for it. Only a few maps actually do, primarily the "standard" missions. Only VLT and YWC out of Fairytale+ advs actually have a quest for it.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    There is no skill bonus for it. Only a few maps actually do, primarily the "standard" missions. Only VLT and YWC out of Fairytale+ advs actually have a quest for it.
    All maps (including senario and coop) that can be found with explorers with sophisticated pilager have a change to give a skill bonus in mission book (offcourse not ventures and follow-ups). There seems to be no skill bonus for the Split citys then, i hope skill bonus gets added in the future.

Reply to Thread