Reply to Thread

Thread: gemini gen bugged

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

gemini gen bugged

The new Gemini gen, is bugged or the description is wrong.

The description say he have a recovery time of 1 hour and 20 min.
    but if you you give him the skill "Just a flesh wound" at maks.
    He still have over 1 hour 20 min in recovery time.
    It should be just around 44 min recovery time with the 45% faster recovery time.

So either he is bugged or the description is wrong.

World
    Newfoundland
    i guess you are looking at the description when you hover over him, it will show 1h 20 regardless of what you skill him, but you DO get the reduction in time
    this is a bug with all gens, the skills do not change the stats in the hover over description
    i have gens that say 15min travel, but are skilled to travel in 8mins and they do, but description does not change
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    no, if you max flesh wound and look at gen description, it changes the time to recover to 44m some seconds

However, if he loses a combat his recovery time is longer than that, pretty sure it stays at 80m, as if the flesh wound skill does not take the option of 80m base in account, only a 2h or 4h base

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Settlealot View Post
    no, if you max flesh wound and look at gen description, it changes the time to recover to 44m some seconds

However, if he loses a combat his recovery time is longer than that, pretty sure it stays at 80m, as if the flesh wound skill does not take the option of 80m base in account, only a 2h or 4h base
    havent given my gemini fleshwound skill - imho its not worth the 3 book-slots whatever it gains him 44m or 66m recovery time rather than the 80m he is born with (and mostly I plan using him as an improved major rather than a suicider anyway)

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Confirming this bug. Recovery of old gemini, is not using "flesh would" skill. The tile should be more descriptive. Not saying just "gemini gen bugged".
    "Flesh wound skill not working in old gemini"
    should be more proper imho.
    Last edited by The_Sarmatian; 09.11.19 at 12:40.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I confirm the bug, or maybe it is working as intended, however, BB should have taken this into account in the general description so that players do not take this skill for nothing. It takes 1H 20 min to revive, unfortunately, even with 3 books in Flesh Wound.

Reply to Thread