Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] New Season!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    hope not

Kolobok_Zaraza
    Autumn = harvest = resource adventures...

World
    Newfoundland

Cool

exp for lvl76?
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    BB, no-one actually cares anymore about random guesses just to keep us occupied. Just get on with it.....

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Another mini event? After the farce which was the anniversary event BB now push more content to hide the absolute travesty of giving certain players extra items from the anniversary event, then announce that they doing nothing about it, creating a huge divide between players.

I assume those in BB's financial dept. have noticed huge gem sales during the events, hence non-stop events this year. Like many have said, a sure indication that the game is winding down!
    Not to mention the misinformation that was spread about the end time of the event, forcing players to spend gems to guarantee not missing the new general, when in fact they still had 2 more days to collect after the dubious timer ran out.
    They didn't learn the lesson from last year either, with the farce of the ingredients being tied to level, so of course the greedy spent the whole event trying to rip everybody off, when we could hav been pushing for even higher team rewards if dough and candles were available in equal amounts.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    Background does seem reminiscent of the "End of the World" adventure map.
    Would be nice to have some more copies of that adv, but it really does need the xp and rewards being brought into line with it's difficulty level.
    We love our new CM.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the New Season Teaser below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Torkav
    Bounty Hunters is a must, so under rated, must be the adventure (*_*)

World
    Newfoundland
    Oh, definitely need more Bounty Hunters.

Don't suppose it's even dawned on BB that it's almost the 5th anniversary of 2 of the 3 worst mistakes they ever made?
    The great loot nerf devalued several otherwise excellent adventures, about time advs like Outlaws had their loot restored, obtaining iron swords this way was a valid alternative to using up even more licences on an already overloaded iron supply chain, we had to work for them, not as if they were giveaways, and of course that dreadful pvp is still stinking up the place. Never ever going to start it, even if you do break events by including it in quest lines.
    Oh, the older players will probably guess what the third one was, if I said I was humming the tune to "Bolero", would that be too simple a hint?
    We love our new CM.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I'm too tired to guess. Having spent 3 weeks setting alarm clock to get up to drop small cake buffs I'm pooped.
    Whatever it is all about I am sure some will find it good and some will find it bad.
    Extra XP and loot always a winner with most people. Depends if the chosen adventures are doable and obtainable - my only advice.
    However can you recommend a good divorce lawyer as Mrs A has had enough of me doing just the events as it means I am always here.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ali Baba and the Third Thief are the only ones that are not used. This time, it must be Ali Baba and the Third Thief.

Reply to Thread