Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] New Season!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    We can buy 12 different ventures but the bonus list only has 9. Whats up with that?
    what are the 12 as i can see 7 you can buy from excelsior and then the two campaigns

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Some adventures that you can buy belong to "The Evil Queen Campaign" (The Fisherman..., Hansel and Gretel, Pied Piper..., Red Riding Hood).

World
    Newfoundland
    As I read the description of the event, the ventures that do reward the extra xp and loot, are not those that are on sale in the merchant because those are considered as seasonal event ventures, but the follow-ups on those ie Snow White, Unknown Regions, Mountain Labyrinth, The People of the Mountain and Giant Battle.

That means that out of 17 possible ventures in the game, only 5 can reward the 100% xp and loot; none of them available for players under level 58 for Snow White and 65 for the MCC ventures...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    As I read the description of the event, the ventures that do reward the extra xp and loot, are not those that are on sale in the merchant because those are considered as seasonal event ventures, but the follow-ups on those ie Snow White, Unknown Regions, Mountain Labyrinth, The People of the Mountain and Giant Battle.

That means that out of 17 possible ventures in the game, only 5 can reward the 100% xp and loot; none of them available for players under level 58 for Snow White and 65 for the MCC ventures...
    You must be reading something different to me all ventures that you can get from the excelsior through travel guides all of which you can buy in the merchant and available all year around when ever you like give the bonus plus the two book campaigns so in total 17 giving the bonus if your high enough to play em

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    You must be reading something different to me all ventures that you can get from the excelsior through travel guides all of which you can buy in the merchant and available all year around when ever you like give the bonus plus the two book campaigns so in total 17 giving the bonus if your high enough to play em
    Haven't started playing any venture yet, as Monday is Pathfinder day with its usual pvp quests for me, but I'd very happily be wrong on reading incorrectly the description of this ventures event!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    by chance do you already have 3 candid explorers as if you do thats the trigger i believe as i had two from event and i bought one other week from shop so reached the limit of 3
    yes. bought both bundles from anniversary event. did you buy the cheaper one?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    yes. bought both bundles from anniversary event. did you buy the cheaper one?
    i always buy all packs like that but none of them had the candid explorer in them go to the merchant and then black market check there if you can still buy a candid exp i am betting u already have 3 and the limit there is 0

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Real shame I did The People Of The Mountain and A Giant Battle yesterday and eat up all my troops

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Unknown regions has the event bonus.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Well this is a pretty underwhelming event for players under level 58.

Reply to Thread