Newfoundland
    I smell something...
    ... what might it be?

Autumn leaves?

No!

A hotfix is in the air!
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi all, I think being a new season, might be Autumn for half of us and spring for the other...so for a new rising season...and as we know from filed workers for sure will be coop, sharing addies to be done...if not, everything is nice to do for a new event ...so good luck to all ..and most important have fun

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DLCatlord View Post
    Something guild related would be nice. For instance co-op adventures being boosted x2 with 2 members, x3 with 3, x4 with 4. Adventures with Loot spots, same thing. You could also have a points system where if the guilds exceed a certain score they could add a building or something into their possibilities to vote on, or even have a permanent shop in which that item(s) are always available tacked onto the guild menu.
    Being in a guild is optional and some prefer not to be in one, others in just a tiny one rather than a huge one so those players would be deliberately excluded?
    Also in (relatively) big guilds, there are players from all over the world and at times it means it is tricky to find 4 players online, available and willing to play a co-op. Just because some are "unlucky" to play the game in a different time-zone than most active players in their guild, they too should then be excluded from your suggestion?

Once again, being in a guild is totally optional; co-ops already work just fine and are based on the friends list (which is more efficient than relying solely on guild members) and guild already have daily guild quests with their specific rewards.
    Last edited by Elco; 29.09.19 at 08:11.

World
    Newfoundland
    I see Noggy(Nogbad) there in the back to the right, so it have to be a Noggy event :P

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    My best guess is all those I really dont like doing and no one ever does give bonus- that is top of list Wild mary, Gunpowder and VTV, and the to put a little extra spice maybe some white adventures like AE and the mountain clan.

What would be great was some of the rare ones giving the bonus and that we would be able to get them in merchant form mfs - but then let it be a little more than 2 of each please.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    Being in a guild is optional and some prefer not to be in one, others in just a tiny one rather than a huge one so those players would be deliberately excluded?
    Also in (relatively) big guilds, there are players from all over the world and at times it means it is tricky to find 4 players online, available and willing to play a co-op. Just because some are "unlucky" to play the game in a different time-zone than most active players in their guild, they too should then be excluded from your suggestion?

Once again, being in a guild is totally optional; co-ops already work just fine and are based on the friends list (which is more efficient than relying solely on guild members) and guild already have daily guild quests with their specific rewards.
    I'm Australian so well aware of the difficulties of finding others online when it suits me. Finding negatives for any idea suggested is easy.
    I also wouldn't call the "guild quest" anything which involves the guild interacting between each other.

At best a few bounce trades here and there and maybe an adventure one member does and others use the LS to help complete their Guild Quest.
    Last edited by DLCatlord; 29.09.19 at 10:17. Reason: Adding

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post

Wow. Ever think of making a career as demotivational speaker? If you like to be forever alone thats fine but dont assume the rest of the world has to abide by your rules.
    Taking part of an event is also totally optional.
    Making an event about guilds is to the BBs benefit because players in a guild usually play longer.
    That said i have been in a lot of guilds and most leave you totally alone if you dont seek attention yourself.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgreenie View Post
    You can guess how it works in BB HQ...

"Finance needs another event to sell more gems - adventures were really profitable last time, lets do that again"
    "OK but which adventures?"
    "No idea - put a thread on the forums asking people to guess and we'll use the best idea"
    Then I would guess bonus on all adventures involving princess power.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    CLIMATE of cource!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    I've been playing since closed beta. I never remember 'non-stop' events. I also never remember 3 possible events in a row if we count halloween after this one. Based on most games I play, BB does a lot more than other developers.
    Most of events are literally copy pasted from the same kind of event last year / few years back, sometimes with the same bugs that surfaced before.

Since they are all content based and require no changes from the side of game engine, the actual effort to introduce some minimal changes to existing content could easily be estimated to around 1 day of work of a competent person, with maybe the exception of the new graphics that need to be created.

I would argue if this is "alot more than other developers".

Reply to Thread