Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Priests List

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Dark Priests List

Can somebody tell me where I find the Dark Priests adventure list? I cannot find it anywhere Thanks

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    What do you mean by list

World
    Newfoundland
    The dark priests is an adventure
    you can get it from short and medium adventure searches with explorer, or buy it in trade office
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    looks like ur misunderstanding something Zoob, but dont worry bb r notoriously ambiguous with (what they consider to be) explanations.

I'm sure if u join a guild u will get lots of help and u can get answers for these kind of questions much quicker

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    In side quests Complete Dark Priests Adventure losing less than 500.
    In weekly challenge Complete 2 adventures from the following list The Dark priests.
    Dark Priests adventure is not listed in adventures in the shop , thus me asking where do I get it from? Meanwhile I keep running explorer adventure searches hoping it might turn up

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoob View Post
    In weekly challenge Complete 2 adventures from the following list The Dark priests.
    the list is just a list of one thing
    so need to do dark priests twice
    just ask for the adv in trade, or set up your own trades, plenty of people have them
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoob View Post
    In side quests Complete Dark Priests Adventure losing less than 500.
    Dark Priests adventure is not listed in adventures in the shop , thus me asking where do I get it from? Meanwhile I keep running explorer adventure searches hoping it might turn up
    Again it is BB´s lacking ability to write in a language that cant be misunderstood - the very strange "list of 1 item"

Please BB make someone else than that dude that "wants us to have a production of at least 0, a number of bandit camps less than -1, and list of items with only one item on them",- go back to school and make someone else write the texts.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Since many resources can have negative net production values, "production of at least 0" makes perfect sense. Bandit camps less than -1 is obviously wrong but oh well, kill them all and be done with it. And I couldn't care less about the fact they use the word list inaccurately. As far as I'm concerned, these things are of little consequence and would much rather see development/debugging effort applied to things that actually affect the gameplay.

Reply to Thread