Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cant buy the Delicious pack from event merchant

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why do BB again ignore us again ? Why don`t they bother to confirm that this is not working - or is it a feature to put stuff that only some players can buy- even if they have not bought it before??????? If it is it is a pretty strange thing to do.
    Do they prefer that all players bother the pretty useless support system and get one of the 3 standard replies back ??
    Would be much easier for everyone just to put a proper response here.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    just giving this another bump since there has still been no actual news on the topic.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We are working on a solution to this issue. When I get more information regarding this I will update this thread.

~BB_Malkun

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Malkun View Post
    We are working on a solution to this issue. When I get more information regarding this I will update this thread.

~BB_Malkun
    In case you did not notice - event is over several days ago, and bundle no longer in merchant.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    In case you did not notice - event is over several days ago, and bundle no longer in merchant.
    and if you hadnt notice they said a solution they didnt say what the solution would be

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I already have a solution: I don't buy gems and I don't bother about any of these silly bundles and other gem-draining items they keep throwing out there... It works great.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they can put the bundle in the regular shop just like the other one- making it available again is no real issue, fixing the block wothout making others be able to buy it a second time might be trickier

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    they can put the bundle in the regular shop just like the other one- making it available again is no real issue, fixing the block wothout making others be able to buy it a second time might be trickier
    dont really see why it would be tricky as its just an item in the shop with a limit of 1 that some have bought previously and others havent.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they might not have saved the data who bought the package and if they put it in, some might be able to buy a second one, triggering this whole discussion again )

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    and if you hadnt notice they said a solution they didnt say what the solution would be
    Well it kind of solved itself - the bundle is gone. Maybe this is not a bug but a new feature. Easy way to make new stuff - the new stuff can be reused endlessly if no one can buy it. But it does give BB a problem,- if no one pays - then BB does not earn anything.

Reply to Thread