Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problem with MCC chain

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Problem with MCC chain

anyone had issues with generals dying when you know they shouldnt be?

example the far right fortress on giant battle should die with vargas with 90ms and 105am i have done dozens of the chain it has always died with that evil j guide shows it the mannerheim sims says it should but twice now i have lost the gen and all the troops

the boss ghastly wolf has a max damage of 6000 with my skills its reduced to 4700 yet it was hitting me for 4650 damage with an accurancy of 50% it shouldnt be hitting that high

this was reported by serveral members in the guild all playing the mcc chain attacks that they should survive we wasnt just wondering if anyone else having same issue

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Is it possible that your weather station was activated? I have had usual waves loose when forgetting that I had activated mine.

World
    Newfoundland
    sometimes gens 'die' when they shouldn't, but when you refresh, it seems they didn't actually didn't die at all, and it is fine
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchosavage View Post
    Is it possible that your weather station was activated? I have had usual waves loose when forgetting that I had activated mine.
    no weather station i my starmenu

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    sometimes gens 'die' when they shouldn't, but when you refresh, it seems they didn't actually didn't die at all, and it is fine
    that wasnt the case as the report didnt change and had to use a medi pack to bring him back

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I must be missing something here, if I sim VAR with those units while skilled with the useful skills, I still get 0% chance to win. Are there some suicide attacks you do first?

Can you link the specific guide you are using?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    I must be missing something here, if I sim VAR with those units while skilled with the useful skills, I still get 0% chance to win. Are there some suicide attacks you do first?

Can you link the specific guide you are using?
    same, i just checked my guide, that camp needs a suicide, i use med gen with 215k, then vargus with 85s 105am (and i use mannerheims sim too)
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    https://imgur.com/Xr66toQ is a old evilj map fortress i am on about would be listed as L3 his guide shows 89ms 106 am ....mannerheims sim shows it would work at 90ms 105am

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    nevermind, was running sim with wrong zone buffs, with all 3 combat debuffs disabled and the 2 other buffs enabled it shows as working, im a bit stumped really.

Maybe check the global buffs to see everything there is working for the adventure?
    Last edited by Kotugo; 06.10.19 at 17:30.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    I am trying it with 1.93 beta and its still showing as unable to win. What version are you running?
    version 1.93 thinks a debuff issue

Reply to Thread