Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 15.10.19

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by WildTaurus View Post
    While i read here about a buff from a building which i don't have (all that about Spring Cleaning), i think Kit_ was right, it makes perfect sense that cleaning would apply to Improved Buildings from what i understand by the name. So... my thought now is, wouldn't that make sense to apply to the Magnificent Watermill too? Even though it's not an "Improved" building? I think it would be very nice and would just add value to the higher price Gem items, in that case, the Magnificent Watermill. I think it would be great really, i already plan to get a few but if the buff applies, i might get 1 or 2 more, just saying, lol.

Improved Watermill and Magnificent Watermill are covered by The Wave from Training Field

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    What about the lucky explorer, when are you going to fix his description in his loot mail? I've submitted this as a bug before like half a year ago and it should be something that's really easy to fix...

The Lucky Explorer loot mail desriptions says: "+1 additional buff for each buff found"

This implies that if the LE finds 1 buff, he always finds another... But he never finds 2 buffs, so that's not true, he either finds one or none.

qawpaw
    zzzz
    Last edited by qawpaw; 20.10.19 at 12:26.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimoDK View Post
    But he never finds 2 buffs, so that's not true, he either finds one or none.
    On Artifact search he can come back with 2 buffs.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice to see the script run again to convert dupe blueprints will the problem now be solved or will you just run the script every coule months to clear up the back log??? also i been lucky my extra scripts were cleaned up last time but if i do get any in the future and have completed my forge will the extras get converted intonthe buffs they should of been for completing the forge?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Malkun View Post
    I will try to catch up on things and help you through... whatever the future brings..
    That's an interesting line.........

While you are here maybe you could inform us what BB intend to do about some players obtaining double the reward at the end of stage 1 of the anniversary event'

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Nice to see the script run again to convert dupe blueprints will the problem now be solved or will you just run the script every coule months to clear up the back log??? also i been lucky my extra scripts were cleaned up last time but if i do get any in the future and have completed my forge will the extras get converted intonthe buffs they should of been for completing the forge?

No you don't get what you should after completing the forge,they gave me one fruits of hardship per double print...should be 11(with prem) per...lol

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i had an rtf tok with prem and scout... after update, its gone!

... coz my m8 finished it for me, oops
    Last edited by vigabrand; 15.10.19 at 10:09.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    i heard ship is missing by a lot of ppl and you knew about that from french server update -- so why roll out an faulty update??
    my collies didn't show all @once even i scouted the whole island 3 times -- reloaded as many
    needed a fairy fire to get them reveald

greetings

World
    Newfoundland
    Thankyou for fixing the duplicate blueprints from the Epic forge / MCC line.

However I think there may be PIRATES in the update as the foreign ship (weekly task) has gone missing!

Reply to Thread