Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 15.10.19

qawpaw
    zzz
    Last edited by qawpaw; 20.10.19 at 12:26.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    Finds 100% bigger deposits for Iron, Titanium and Saltpeter.
    In additions there is a 50% chance to find deposits of those types that can be mined faster.

i cant find where it says 100% faster
    think thats the point they will correct the text so it says 100% faster

qawpaw
    zzz
    Last edited by qawpaw; 20.10.19 at 12:26.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    also see that the empathic explorer will be added limit of 5 at a cost of 5499 gems sadly wont be able to buy them incase they cause conflicts with future packs and is the bookbinder addition for stalks new as in very new as i dont see that on the french server they might be a bit miffed

World
    Newfoundland
    Where is my Delicious Treat bundle? If its not available before the activation of Halloween Im gone.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    It's probably best to keep an eye on the US version for news regarding recent issues, this version no longer seems to have any active community managers.

BB_Torkav - inactive since 30th September, before the problem occured. Maybe on holiday?
    BB_Saqui - seems to read the forums, but not posted since 28th February?
    BB_Malkun - only signed up recently and just seems to copy and paste announcements.

I guess we can keep sending new tickets every 2 days to see when the answer changes from either "clear your cache" or "the developers are aware".

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    It's probably best to keep an eye on the US version for news regarding recent issues, this version no longer seems to have any active community managers.

BB_Torkav - inactive since 30th September, before the problem occured. Maybe on holiday?
    BB_Saqui - seems to read the forums, but not posted since 28th February?
    BB_Malkun - only signed up recently and just seems to copy and paste announcements.

I guess we can keep sending new tickets every 2 days to see when the answer changes from either "clear your cache" or "the developers are aware".
    Had wonder why there was a new name on the block will hazard a guess the other one has been replaced by a new one and BB didnt bother telling us this time

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    [16:40] MOD_V4lkyrie2: They are our new CM halv12
    [16:41] [RandR] halv12: replacing saqui ?
    [16:42] MOD_V4lkyrie2: No. BB_Torkav
    I can only assume BB_Malkun has been dropped in at a bad time They probably have no idea what the issue is.

World
    Sandycove
    Spring Cleaning now affects the Improved Lettersmith.
    I can only assume this is a typo? Spring Cleaning in the Spring Park is all farm/food related buffs. Children's Easter Novels is the science related buff.

I'm very happy to see the speedy approach to include adventure bookbinder to count for the codex making GQ.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    It's not a typo, on the test server both of those buffs work on the improved lettersmith. You can even clear the cooldown with gems and stack both buffs to give a 300% buff to it.

So either its an error or there is something farming related being added that consumes printing press letters.
    Cook the books
    Alphabet soup
    something like that...

Reply to Thread