Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 15.10.19

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    It's not a typo, on the test server both of those buffs work on the improved lettersmith. You can even clear the cooldown with gems and stack both buffs to give a 300% buff to it.

So either its an error or there is something farming related being added that consumes printing press letters.
    Cook the books
    Alphabet soup
    something like that...
    Ah, I see... It doesn't make sense to me, but I guess BB thought the workers needed an extra ration of iron to their diet.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    I can only assume this is a typo? Spring Cleaning in the Spring Park is all farm/food related buffs. Children's Easter Novels is the science related buff.
    spring cleaning is not food/farm buildings, it works on all IMPROVED buildings, which is why it is supposed to work on the imp lettersmith
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Where is my Delicious Treat bundle? If its not available before the activation of Halloween Im gone.
    +1

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Just adding that the find fast deposits 50% of the time was right, I often got depos on salt/titan that were 12 mins production (even wasted an industrial mine) so it was NEVER 100%. I can guarantee this so those of you that never got a 50% were lucky!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    and what is the exact time of the maintenance? Today is the 10th. Are you guys kidding? What do I suppose to do?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mesentsev View Post
    and what is the exact time of the maintenance? Today is the 10th. Are you guys kidding? What do I suppose to do?
    maintenance happened yesterday you must been asleep this thread is for the changelog for the game update on the 15th the title gives you a hint when it is happening..also if your unsure on stuff chat will usuallt yield you the answer or reading the forums most things are usually covered by the time ppl start worryin

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Indeed, as some of you might already noticed, I am a new BB on the block. I hope you'll forgive me for not being too active at the beginning. I will try to catch up on things and help you through... whatever the future brings. Thank you for your understanding guys.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 10.10.19 at 14:20.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Welcome BB_Malkun.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    also missed that - spring cleaning work on ( all ? ) improved buildings, not on food.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Welcome BB_Malkun and nice to see more staff added to help manage the large number of entries/changes in the game too.

I just wanted to add that i have had the Titanium and Saltpeter deposits found double the amount but not fast, using the Charming Geologists while i never had that problem with Iron deposits. I think the fix is about the description (as the description would apply to Iron deposits too, which they're not 50% chance, they are found 100% faster 100% of the times) and to fix the Titanium and Saltpeter deposits find from the old 50% (which it seems it doesn't apply to everyone for a while now, while it didn't happen to me either for at least a month or more) and will now be as they said, 100% larger deposits 100% faster, 100% of the times. I hope that makes it simple and clear.

While i read here about a buff from a building which i don't have (all that about Spring Cleaning), i think Kit_ was right, it makes perfect sense that cleaning would apply to Improved Buildings from what i understand by the name. So... my thought now is, wouldn't that make sense to apply to the Magnificent Watermill too? Even though it's not an "Improved" building? I think it would be very nice and would just add value to the higher price Gem items, in that case, the Magnificent Watermill. I think it would be great really, i already plan to get a few but if the buff applies, i might get 1 or 2 more, just saying, lol.

Reply to Thread