Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weekly ship disapeared before completed

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle

Weekly ship disapeared before completed

Since noone else posting !
    My ship already gone because I completed the 3 ship-quests - but many other have been saying their weekly ship gone - while quest is still there.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah this was a bug on the french servers they knew it was bugged yet still as usual let the update go ahead

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    maybe they will fix it together with the delicious treat :P

World
    Sandycove
    [QUOTE=halv12;355670]Since noone else posting !
    .../QUOTE]

I posted about it on the feedback for this update...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    seems it only disappeared on running quests and at the reset they reappear - will wait and see as i had the ships done and dusted b4 patch

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Gone for me too, sucks, as it's the last part of the weekly and i can't finish it now

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Helo,

The ship has not been displayed since the last update. Cache deleted. Tried with IE, Chrome, Firefox, on 2 machines. Flash updated.
    Any idea?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Could you please include a screenshot of the issue? It helps to diagnose the core of the problem faster.

~BB_Malkun

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Malkun View Post
    Could you please include a screenshot of the issue? It helps to diagnose the core of the problem faster.
    Are you kidding?
    This issue affects ALL players until the weekly is reset. Lucky for those who already completed the ship parts or had a new weekly in the hours that followed yesterday's downtime, but not so fun for players who still have several days to wait until the next reset..

I believe you were online yesterday and Global / Help channels were filled with this specific topic. Didn't you pay attention as CM?
    It is the same issue for which players have contacted Support to report it, to no avail of course.
    And finally, it is the same issue the French server (BB's live guinea pigs server) has faced since last week when all players there were affected with the issue of the "ghost" ship after the implementation of the latest game update, 7 days ahead of us!

The problem is known for a significant amount of time now and yet its lack of solution didn't stop your employer in releasing the faulty update. Again.

So please, do not patronise players by asking for silly screenshots and instead try to see if the devs/management are willing to not only listen but foremost come up very soon with a satisfactory solution for all players?

Thank you.

World
    Newfoundland
    a mod yesterday said there is no fix
    i suspect they aren't bothering with one as if you wait the ship reappears with next weekly round, so why bother
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Reply to Thread