Reply to Thread

Thread: Changes to mailsystem

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Changes to mailsystem

Having done some discussing in help-channel we have the following suggestion:

1. make a way to protect those mails we do not want to delete.
    I have deleted important mails on accident. And sometimes there are mails that I want to reread, and cant find anywhere.

happy gaming

OC

Skilled Student
    ◄◄ Right over there, just behind the corner ►►
    World
    Northisle
    Hi there,

Idea is good, can help a lot to the players. Describing the suggestion: To develop a mailbox function, which to work as a Toggle-button, for making a selected in-game email to be "Protected", or not. "Protected" to mean "Cannot delete". Similar case of existing function is - when you are in mailbox, previewing emails, to select a single email and mark it as "been read" or "been not read", thus making the email entry to look "Bolded" or not.

Kind regards

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for sharing this! Personally I think this could be useful. Looking forward to seeing how other players feel about this idea.

~BB_Malkun

World
    Newfoundland
    Having just managed to mistakenly delete an important mail - yes please ASAP

Reply to Thread