Reply to Thread

Thread: What buildings are used to decorate the island in The Terrorized Town?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Question What buildings are used to decorate the island in The Terrorized Town?

Does anyone know how I can acquire the simple buildings I always see as decorations in adventure islands - specifically the church and house on either side of the 'manor house' in The Terrorized Town quest islands? I thought the church-looking building was the Friary, but no... Am I right in thinking all of those decorations exist as available items for players? Are these two buildings tradable?

World
    Newfoundland
    The church with this outlook has never been released and you can find it in a few other (ad)ventures (Sleeping Volcano, Pied Piper of Hamelin to name a few).

As for the other building, I believe it is a manor (level 3 of upgrade?).
    This can be built from level 71 onwards and there's even a quest to have at least one on your island when you're turning 72, with a side quest at 73 to have 10 level 6 manors.
    Having completed that event venture already, I could only check the type of buildings from a picture in wiki so I hope my sight has not fooled me.

I for one asked many years ago in a suggestion thread if the braziers could one day be released as deco. Decos are useless of course but depending on the size, can fit a theme in a corner of an island, especially where naughty collectibles tend to spawn, preventing them to appear there again.
    So far the braziers haven't been made availabe in the merchant, but as long as there's life...
    Last edited by Elco; 06.11.19 at 10:28.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for answering. It's a shame to hear that - I rather liked the idea that everything was within reach (even the Stronghold, though barely).

Reply to Thread