Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 20/11/19

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 20/11/19

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log 20/11/19 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Malkun
    Last edited by BB_Malkun; 18.11.19 at 14:41.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for more destructible mountains, because i have 1 big shotfire spare….

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm torn because on one hand who doesn't want more space but on the other hand, from the beginning it was part of the tactical side of this game to think hard about which mountains to remove (or not) and live with our personal decisions and their potential consequences on our economy.
    Now it seems that for the sake of selling gems, the game has gone to the side of those who don't even care about understanding the basics and regularly ask in Help "How to skill this gen? Where to place this building? Any guide about anything?" in order to follow others rather than think for themselves. As if we all had the same island, the same playing style, the same amount of resources/gens/explorers/skills available...
    We'll eventually end up having all the same copycat islands and that is a bit sad from my viewpoint... Yeah, I know, I'm being over dramatic but hopefully some will get my drift here.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    Now it seems that for the sake of selling gems, the game has gone to the side of those who don't even care about understanding the basics and regularly ask in Help "How to skill this gen? Where to place this building? Any guide about anything?" in order to follow others rather than think for themselves.
    Thats not related to gems, but the fact that the game is so trivial that it can be reduced to a simple math problem, that, with how big the playerbase is, can be quickly solved.

And past the point it is solved, reinventing the wheel by trying to do the exact same thing yourself is ... pointless.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Flesh Wound skill not working in Old Gemini general."

Could the priority on this issue's story/task be bumped a little up, so it gets attention in some earlier sprint cycle?
    Thank you kindly.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    How exactly is exchange of the Spooky Mine going to be handled ? With ones standing and either stopped or running just exchanged ? Issue here is added copper deposit, if it was considered.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear Settlers

With today's maintenance we will instantly finish the currently active subquests of the weekly challenge.
    You still need to accept the reward of the quest to activate the new round of quests.

Additionally, the counter for the Ghostship Quest will be reset and start a new.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Malkun
    The good and the bad news lol
    Hello People

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sigh, really? Reset Ghostship? Does that mean I need to start the quest over again? Needed to do 3 adventures, did 2 already.......

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh4t3ver View Post
    Sigh, really? Reset Ghostship? Does that mean I need to start the quest over again? Needed to do 3 adventures, did 2 already.......
    It is clearly they reset "the counter" for next ship.

Additionally, the counter for the Ghostship Quest will be reset and start a new.
    Hello People

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Maintenance extended with an hour????

Reply to Thread