Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Generals returning and going into star menu, instead of Landing on the island.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Generals returning and going into star menu, instead of Landing on the island.

yes loads of my generals do this, it very very BAD, as one can not load your general with troops.even when i have a "Green space" and can place a general, some returned generals go in to star, with a long frozen period, saying no landing room, but there is !!, BBS need to sort this, out, like change the size of the general, to the same size as a tribute, to over come it., this awfull game problem, (as placing a tribute, there are loads of "green places")
    reported to support, and gone into a black hole,for ages,then ask for update and got >> wait for a " change log", well i have waited for a change log, and it has not happend, can you tell me when the change log will occur ?.( reported it months back ).(Ticket#UK-2019100211000083. and ticket # 2019060511000157). it is still a problem, a awfull problem, example , when you can not preload your tavern gens with troops, 6 of them, and have to remove 6 witch towers from the island to place the generals and then send, and then put your witch towers back, and rebuild yours troops up to the max again. not very good.
    royavatar

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am not sure how it works with the landing zones - but I do know this is a very old issue. My island is very crowded so thinking: Do I have to bomb houses at some point in order to be able to load gens with troops before being able to sent to adventure?
    Is BB going to look at some of the many suggestions to solve this ? Like finding another place for the gens to return to - like etc using the tavern for it?
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    As I remember it is an old issue with some of adventures, so it might be a specific adventure issue, what the adventure you were playing? because it is maybe something that is not fixed yet, they fixed it for some previously but I found the issue is still in other adventures that players that rarely play and if they play it they send a few generals, as for example Wild Mary.

In home land, I don't think this issue is exist anywhere, maybe it is your connection issue (lag sometimes do that).

So just give more details and change your tune.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 20.11.19 at 10:54.
    Hello People

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't think this is ever going to get fixed. When they changed quartermasters to smaller size year ago a lot of people asked to change other generals too to even smaller, make a "general" island or make them land on any free spot they fit. BB said no to many suggestions due technical issues.

Since then we have had extra islands added and the generals actually prioritize landing on them.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by royavatar View Post
    yes loads of my generals do this, it very very BAD, as one can not load your general with troops.even when i have a "Green space" and can place a general, some returned generals go in to star, with a long frozen period, saying no landing room, but there is !!, BBS need to sort this, out, like change the size of the general, to the same size as a tribute, to over come it., this awfull game problem, (as placing a tribute, there are loads of "green places")
    reported to support, and gone into a black hole,for ages,then ask for update and got >> wait for a " change log", well i have waited for a change log, and it has not happend, can you tell me when the change log will occur ?.( reported it months back ).(Ticket#UK-2019100211000083. and ticket # 2019060511000157). it is still a problem, a awfull problem, example , when you can not preload your tavern gens with troops, 6 of them, and have to remove 6 witch towers from the island to place the generals and then send, and then put your witch towers back, and rebuild yours troops up to the max again. not very good.
    royavatar
    You have over 70 spots filled with pinewood and hardwood chain...two powderhuts could supply enough gc to buy enough of pinewood/hardwood needed for a month in a couple of days and save you at least 60 spots.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    hi, my island is just about self runing now, got enough pop and and resource to play, addys, at anytime, and continous, play, with out waiting for resource's to build up.
    its good game, but returning from any adventure with a load of troops some end up in star, i think that is bad.
    Last edited by royavatar; 30.11.19 at 18:41. Reason: spelling

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Would be nice for BBS to reply to this problem.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    lately i have the same problem, i have at least 3 available "normal" spots free - i can build anything there- but no general lands and instead they go to star

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ApostolisM View Post
    lately i have the same problem, i have at least 3 available "normal" spots free - i can build anything there- but no general lands and instead they go to star
    thank you for that, hitting my head against a brick wall trying to get the delvelopers to correct this problem, just sent in 13 (ha ha unlucky ) screen shots showing my free landing spaces and generals still end up in star.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    there are lots of places for returning generals to land, but don’t build deco or flower in the surounding spaces, i am fine as it is. Also ok with the spaces they do not land, but can be build on, or place specific general, nice to have some free spaces. prntscr.com/q5hurx shows 9 spots, and there are at least 9 more.

Reply to Thread