Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Generals returning and going into star menu, instead of Landing on the island.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    update from support,
    Hello Roy,

Thank you for your reply and for your feedback on this matter. As we have previously replied to you, our devs are already aware of the issue and they are working on it.

Please note that it can take quite a long time for an issue to be resolved, especially if it affects only a small number of accounts or even an individual one. Therefore, we would like to ask you for your patience.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

This ticket will be closed at this point, as your messages have been listed and it is currently not possible for the support team to help you out. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions about the game. Please create a new ticket for it.

Sincerely,

Anne

"The Settlers Online" Support Team

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Meaning that they likely won't do anything as they're too busy introducing events (which are all pretty much ready, except for adding things that were different from last event). Of course they could fix it, but with no information about flash ending in 2020 (none that is useful for us players at least), there seems to be no incentive on the devs part to actually fix anything. They are acting as if this game were to disappear along with flash, which I'm inclined to agree that it will. Obviously, they say the exact opposite, but I'm one to observe what they do and arrive at my own conclusions rather than what the - extremely polite -mods and devs say they'll do.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do, in fact, port this game to another platform and/or fix the standalone version so that it does not require cirque du soleil acrobatics to make it work.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i am finding green spots, in secluded experiments and , from star a general cannot be placed--support told,
    i am finding green spots on giant battle they appear at top , move gen into them, then when retrench them, the spot they have come from has gone, no green spots- reported
    i am finding a green spot in young wood cutter, place gen from star and gen goes back into star
    and of course on my own island loads of green spots-- but gens go to star, what a pain,when you want to load a gen with troops, and find him in your star, then one, has to drop it on to a green spot, to load him, -----
    there is some thing serious with the game when this is happening all over , own island, SE, YWC,GB, ( and others not found )
    why has this problem gone into a black hole and support just fobs me of , saying it is with the developers !!!!!,
    why can they not sort out this irritating problem

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    now 28 April 2020and still happening

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    We still have plenty of unfixed things since 2011-2012 and since this does not affect enough people and/or can be worked around it will be an open issue forever. BB will most likely not answer anything here, or at best say the same thing what support said.

At Germans forums BB is active and they would most likely close this thread or merge it to other old ones as non issue because it's by design that island and adventures have a predefined locations you can land or place generals to (it's reasons been explained there somewhere).

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    thank you for that, so, we buy gems and BBS will not fix it--, not very good.

Reply to Thread